The Castle of the Star Spirits

The next day, as everyone was sitting in the dining hall, eating their breakfast, they heard the sound of hooves clopping frantically, and the doors burst open.

"Luna! Celestia! Twilight!" exclaimed Cadence. "You're back!"

Twilight sighed. "But we have some bad news..."

Cadence frowned. "What kind of bad news?"

"It's hard to explain," said Luna. "But what you need to know is that Len and his followers are planning to raid the school, and we'll need to teleport all of you to a safe place that we've prepared while we fight them off on our own."

"We can fight them alongside you, your highness!" exclaimed Sandbar.

"We've fought them off before," agreed Susie.

"It's different this time..." Luna sighed.

"What do you mean?" Kanna piped up.

"Like I said...it's hard to explain," Luna answered. "We'll get you there and then an ally of ours will explain for you...right now, you need to get to safety."

"But princess!" shouted Ocellus.

Just then, there was a loud pounding noise, as if the front doors of the school were being broken down.

Luna extinguished the lights throughout the school and Celestia quickly created a portal, which Twilight cast a shield around to protect the students and teachers as they entered, with the friendship students going first.

"Cadence, you go with them," she said, turning to the pink alicorn.

"I want to fight too!" Cadence replied. "These monsters killed my Shining Armor!"

"You can come back after you've taken everyone to safety," Celestia answered. "Lucoa no longer has her goddess powers. You must go! Hurry!"

Cadence led the rest of the students and teachers through the portal, and as it closed and they heard the sounds of Len and his associates entering the school, they all wondered what would happen next.

When they emerged from the portal, the group noticed that they were in some sort of clearing in a forest, although one they were unfamiliar with. There was a beautiful palace made of white crystal a short way from where they had landed, and the path was paved with round white stones reminiscent of the moon. Flowers bloomed all around them, the white blossoms shining against the dark foliage surrounding the clearing like stars.

As they got closer to the palace, a boy walked out of the giant double doors and greeted the group with a friendly wave. He was dressed in a white tunic, a blue cape the color of the night sky that was decorated with glittering stars, black leggings and white shoes, and an almost halo-like circlet of blue gemstones that matched the exact shade of the cape. He had chin-length white hair, with a single unruly strand at the top pointing up like a question mark. His eyes were mismatched, one leaf green and one sky blue.

"Are you a friend of the princesses?" asked Ocellus.

The boy nodded. "I am Prince Utatane Piko of the star spirits. Celestia had reached out to me and my people for guidance on how to join the dimensions together in peace and harmony, and now that Cozy Glow and the others have formed an alliance, we shall help you defeat them, as since Lucoa has lost her goddess powers, it will be an even more difficult task than it was previously. Even though Cozy Glow has ended up in Tartarus, Len is still a draemon prince. You guys need all the help you can get."

"It's nice to meet you, your majesty," Selene said, curtsying. "And thank you for offering to help us defeat Cozy Glow and for giving us a safe place to stay."