"haven't you hear about disguise? I knew what that pervert was doing and tried to catch him by myself. why did you interfere?"

"let me remind you" Yibo wipes blood away and frowns "you aren't detective yet, can't you realize this is disobeying?"

"wow Lei, you're kinda impressive" Ming, who drags culprit with him laughs and eyes Yibo "first one you caught was detective, I'm going to count how many laws did you just break"

"boss please, forgive him this once" Yibo asks with soft voice and detective sighs

"You newbies always give me headache. But actually..." Ming walks closer to Lei and tastily licks his lips "if you go to date with me I gonna think about forgiving. Such a pretty girl, I'll treat you well"

"You, you..." Lei goes pale and jumps back, Yibo tries to help but poor guy's legs gets tied and falls on his butt "I'm into girls, how do you dare?"

"This guy surely doesn't know how to get joke" Ming turns to Yibo and smiles "let's go, help your friend to change clothes and then return to police station. All of us"

"All?" Lei asks with confusion and detective nods

"I'll say it was you who caught this idiot. Having someone crazy around isn't bad idea at all"

*****

Ming takes arrested man into investigation room and turns to Yibo with worrying expression "don't you need to see doctor? it may leave scar"

"just little scratch boss, we're policemen this is nothing for us"

"I like your spirit, maybe you just don't have good luck in friends" he laughs and pats on Yibo's shoulder "anyway I'm coming in now, you can rest for a while"

"ok boss" Yibo nods and walks through corridor, suddenly door behind him opens and Yibo can just take glance after turning back. reading name on it, he slightly smirks and knocks on the door. familiar voice answers from inside and detective literally rushes in. Sean is sitting at his table and signs on the documents, being busy he doesn't take attention to Yibo and just makes simple movement with his pen. Yibo sits down quietly and keeps staring at him because...who wouldn't?

"your eyes are going to make holes on my face, do you like me this much Mr Wang?" he suddenly talks out and looks up making Yibo's heart skip beat

"your eyes are going to make holes on my face, do you like me this much Mr Wang?" he suddenly talks out and looks up making Yibo's heart skip beat. he awkwardly coughs and looks away

"how did you know it was me?"

"maybe because others don't dare to bother me, or...you smell different" he leans closer and scans Yibo's face "I see, you got hurt"