| Karl alphabet |

{Tw}: none

{Karl alphabet}

Affection: How do they show love and affection?

- he's very touchy and loves to cling onto you.

- he does sometimes use affirmation but prefers showing his affection through touch.

Beauty: what do they admire most about their Partner?

- Karl adores listening to you discuss topics of your interest.

- no matter what eye color you have he adores them he has all sorts of reasons he loves them.

Comfort: How do they show their partner comfort?

- he again is a touch kind of person so cuddles and hugs

- likes to turn on a movie or make something like dinner for you to try and cheer you up.

Dates: What are the kinds of dates they take their partner on?

- he took you on a movie date 100%

Emotions: how emotional can they be? Or how expressive are they with their partner?

- he's expressive and isn't afraid of expressing his emotions.

- he's very open to you about how he feels.

Fights: when they get into arguments what are some things they do to make it up to Their Partner?

- he apologizes depending on what happened and cuddles with you.

- if it was you who said the wrong thing, he happily accepts hot coco and Cuddles with a movie as an apology depending on if you prefer actions vs words.

Gratitude: how do they show their gratitude for things?

- he loves to make dinner for you and buy flowers along with play games with you (of your choosing)

- hugging, cuddling, kisses, and all of the above he adores showing you he loves you.

Honesty: how honest are they with their partner? 

- he's mostly honest though some things he honestly just forgets to tell you.

- doesn't like hiding things from you at all

Ideas: how are they with new things? How do they react when their partner suggests something new?

- he loves hearing new ideas whether it's for simple things like dinner or things within the relationship.

- has never lied about liking or disliking an idea very honest about what he thinks about it.

Jealousy: What do they do when jealous? Do they get jealous?

- he normally isn't one to get jealous but when he does oh boy. Very clingy.

Kiss: How do they like to kiss their partner? Where do they kiss

- doesn't really care how just as long as he gets to.

- cheek, forehead, and lips.

Love: how long did it take them to Express they liked their partner?

- a little over a year.

Memories: are they keen on making memories? Or do they prefer Getting you things as memories?

- very keen on making memories with you vs buying things for you.

Nicknames: what's some nicknames they like to call their partner?

- Doe, Fairy, Baby, and Sweetheart. (Aw)

Orange: what's a color they think looks the best on their partner? Or reminds them of their partner?

- he doesn't really have a preference though he says purple anytime you ask.

- Purples all different shades of them.

Patience: How patient are they? Do they get really impatient at times?

- he's pretty patient most days but has his moments where he gets impatient.

Quick: How long did it take them to be comfortable with things like PDA?

- not too long about a week before he was holding your hand, hugging, and kissing you all without a care in the world.

Reactions: what was their first reaction to their partner confessing/saying they liked them back?

- very very happy and extremely bubbly.

Sad: how do they like to cheer their partner or themselves up?

- when he's upset, going to seek advice or comfort is a number 1 priority for him.

- when you're upset he's with you letting you talk, cry, whatever you need! He's with you the entire time, hell if you need time alone he's in the other room letting you have your space but making sure he can help you when you need it.

Talking: are they talkative? Or are they more on the quiet side?

- very talkative, not that you mind.

- enjoys talking about all sorts of things and never fails to keep a conversation going.

Umbrella: how quick are they to offer you help? Do they like to tease you?

- oh he's very quick to help you as soon as you need him.

- sometimes he pokes fun but never more than that.

Vigil: How would they react to their partner's death? 

- he'd be devastated he'd visit your grave any time he was able (and probably would even if he was busy)

- would wear your sweaters or cuddle with your blankets.

Weekends: what's something they love to do with their partner when they have the time?

- playing games or hiking! He Loves walking in the woods with you and talking with you without any worries.

Xylophone: what's music they like to listen to? Or what's a song that reminds them of their partner?

- swears up and down he doesn't listen to the Entire legend of Zelda breath of the wild soundtrack...but he totally does.

- he totally thinks "put your head on my shoulder" fits really well...

Yesterday: How long do they sometimes think about things?

- sometimes he'll be stuck on thinking about something he said or you said for weeks.

Zones: do they have certain areas in the house or items that they don't like their partner near?

- not really but he does prefer you stay away from his book.

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •