| Forever|

( Platonic sibling relationship ^o^ just an adorable lil thing I thought up)
  {Tw}: none
  {pairing}: Techno x sibling reader (platonic what else you think it was gonna be? Ya nasty)
  {Au warning}: none

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Techno sat in the quiet field enjoying the peace, the voices were quieter than usual and it only made that sunny afternoon better. His attention was soon drawn away from the clouds when he looked to his side hearing his name being called by a small voice he smiled he knew this voice he watched as you came running down the hill with a big smile plastered on your face you yelled his name once more he soon realized you weren't slowing down he got ready for you to tackle him and you did just like he expected.

you had come rushing down the hill your legs moving faster than you thought they would due to you going down hill and you came crashing into him he of course caught you you started to giggle before bursting out in laughter techno's smile had only became wider he chuckled and sat you down besides him you of course looked up at him before your small voice spoke up "big brother?" He looked down at you and tilted his head "what's up piglet?" You smiled brightly at the nickname before thinking for a long moment. "Would you still love me if I broke your favorite shield?" Your sudden question shocked him.

Techno caught you mid air and smiled setting you down beside him. He enjoyed these kinds of moments with you; you always brighten even the darkest of days. He glanced up back at the sky before your small voice asked for his attention "what's up piglet?" He looked down at you smiling a bit more when he noticed how happy you were about the nickname. "Would you still love me if I broke your favorite shield?" The sudden question shocked him. "Did...you break my shield?" He questioned thinking maybe you were just scared to tell him. You shook your head "no I'm just wondering" he didn't hear that strange squeaky noise your voice made when you were lying so he believed you "I'd be a bit upset but I'd still love ya kiddo" he chuckled before you spoke up once more "anddd...what if I ate allllllll the food in the house! Would you still love me then?" Techno smiled at these silly questions "I'd be very amazed and a bit shocked but of course I'd still love you" you looked stumped for a moment only for a moment though "would you love me if I messed up the house while you were away?" He chuckled "I'd probably ground ya and be a bit upset but again I'd still love you piglet" he placed a hand on top of your head ruffling your hair "and what if I ran away and didn't tell you where I was?" Techno wondered if you had some sort of scheme to become a troublesome teenager "I'd be very sad and worried of course.. but I'd still love you" you scrunched up your face before speaking again "and..what if I..hated...you? Would you still love me then..?" Techno frowned. He hated the idea of you ever..hating him "I'd be very sad but I'd still love you for however long you hated me for and even after that I'd still love you" he picked you up and placed in his lap. You nodded and for a long time it was peace and quiet before yet again you spoke up "and..what if I loved someone else? More..than I loved you? You'd hate me then right?" He frowned where were you getting all these questions from? You were only 7! Why were you thinking and asking these kinds of things? "I'd never hate you you can love who you want even if you love them more then me I'll still be waiting right here for you I'll love you forever and ever kiddo" he huffed hugging you he didn't like you questioning things like this especially at this age "where'd you even think of these questions?" You shrugged before speaking "I found them in a book...and I wondered if you'd love me forever and ever..because the boy in the story wasn't loved forever and ever.." techno tensed "oh y/n..Don't ever think I'd hate you for any reason!" He held you close to him, you smiled, cuddled with him, you smiled ever so brightly "I love you, big brother! And I'll love you forever too.."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

(The end! Very short but this was just a lil thing that I thought was cute. Might do more cute techno and sibling reader stuff and might even make some sad stuff with em-)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •