| clingy? |

{Tw}: none? I don't think

{Au warning}: none

{paring}: Sapnap x reader

Just clingy Sapnap and stuff just an idea sooo please don't mind the length of this <3

★······★

You walked between George and Dream. The two talked to you and kept having to "show" you something or more like "somethings" but they seemed determined to
keep you by their side for some strange reason.
"So....what's this all about?" The two giggled a little like two highschool girls who were gossiping at a sleepover. It was pretty funny but also a bit adorable "mm nothing much! We just reallly want to show you sumthin you rolled your eyes ''uh huh'' little did you know was that the two had argued with Sapnap over whether he was clingy or not the two both thought that Sapnap was extremely clingy while Sapnap was determined to show them otherwise so they challenged their friend not to interact with you for a whole three hours without talking to you or seeing you so now they were extremely set on making sure you two wouldn't interact at all.

★······★

Within the first half an hour you were stuck watching the two be weirdly flirty with each other but that wasn't the reason you were bothered no. The reason you were bothered was because you missed Sapnap he actually talked with you while these two seemed to be lost within each other's eyes...they reminded you a lot of a cheesy romance "no your more-" you stood up causing them both to stop and stare at you "what ya need y/n?" Dream titled his head you sighed "imma head out I've..had a um..fun day? But I'm sure Sapnap is missing me-" in a blink of an eye George and Dream were in front of you "b-but um! We need help!" George spoke quickly looking at Dream as if confused? Or worried? "Y-yeah!..with..um....er...oh! Uh buildinggg a um" "a house! For Dream!" George added quickly "yeah! For...me..." you sighed but chuckled "I guess it's about time the homeless Teletubby got a home yeah?" George smirked "yup! He's been homeless for to longgg my poor Dream" George teased along with acting overly dramatic.

★······★

An hour and a half in you three had finally finished gathering materials and were planning the blueprints but the two had decided to start fighting over if a "hobbit house" was a better choice or if a "cabin house" was better but to you? You liked both they were both very cute house designs and you didn't see the point in them arguing and as they fought over what wood looks good with which and why it would be better with this or that build you started to think about how Sapnap was doing you wondered if he was up to his pranks or anything of that nature speaking of which they seemed to have decided their build so you should be able to leave! And finally go see Sapnap ''whelp glad I could help I'm off you two!" You stood stretching and started to walk away before "wait but- we need help building it not just with the supplies!" Dream clicked his fingers pointing....finger guns? What was up with that? "honestly...you two act as if you can't handle a simple build" you chuckled shaking your head "aww c'mon pleeasee?" You groaned but nodded "okay okay- I did say I'd help" the two cheered "hell yea! Let's go to this'' you frowned a bit you wanted to have lunch with Sapnap but you guessed you wouldn't be able to "alright what did you two choose?" They both held up a..."d-did you- wha- WHAT.." you stared at this...thing they wanted to make was a mixture of both of their designs ''oh my gods- boys what did you create? This looks incredibly difficult" you looked up at the two and they both had a look of accomplishment "yup! And that's why we need help!" George cheered running off to get the supplies while Dream started clearing out an area and you? You stared at the blueprints and groaned "this is gonna be a longgg day.."

★······★

Two hours in and you three had finally started to make the build look similar to the one in the blueprints "finalllyyy" you looked up at the sky it you maybe had an hour before night "you guys wanna take a break-" "DREAAAAMM!" You blinked a few times and looked at Dream who looked equally as shocked "wha-" he wildly pointed towards the treeline you followed dream's gaze and tried to find what George was pointing but before you could dream was pushing you away "yup let's take a break! I'm starving!" You scrunched up your face something was definitely up "okay? Well we could go to sapnaps and get some-''''NO!" The two said in synch and started to drag you away from L'manberg and towards maybe George's house?..no..no...the community house! "Alright....."
when you three arrived at the community house Dream and George started to panic and run around grabbing things yelling things at each other and such you didn't really care all that much though since you had some food with you "damnit we shouldn't have gotten so close! He's totally clingy!" The both snickered and you rolled your eyes and started to munch on your definitely earned lunch.

★······★

Two hours and a half and now you were basically stuck between the two "lovebirds"  as they dragged you around you were extremely bored and confused now and it seemed anytime you tried to leave they had something to "show" you or wanted your "help" with things even if it was just simply shearing sheep. "Guys? Wait guys um it's almost night!" The two stopped and looked at you "and?..." you rolled your eyes "and I need to head on back before it gets too late otherwise pandas is gonna come looking for me" you shook your head "but we need help with-" you raised your hand silencing Dream "no. I don't know what you two are up to but I'm not playing any longer" the two tensed "how did you-''''no. I'm not listening ''goodbye you two and goodnight" you called back and started to walk away and let out a sigh of relief when you didn't hear them try to stop you.

★······★

You let out a groan when you opened the door ready to collapse into bed "pandas! I'm homeeee" you called closing the door and taking off your backpack and sword dropping them by the door to tired to care about putting them away "pandas?-" you stopped when you heard loud shuffling and running "Y/N!" You blinked a few times tilting your head as Sapnap came running into the room looking extremely- tired? "Hey Sapnap- Sorry I was gone so-" he hugged you sighing "I missed you.." you smiled hugging him back "aw I missed you too" you went to pull away but he stayed attached to you hugging tighter "erm..Sapnap? I need to get-" he picked you well- dragged you upstairs "pandas-" he shushed you and sighed pulling you down onto the bed and sighing holding you very close "I'm glad you came back.." you chuckled "I'm glad I'm back to pandas..but I hope you know that I wouldn't ever-" he again shushed you and continued to cuddle you and you were happy to accept the cuddles  and sighed going quiet and enjoying his company.

★······★

                                                                       A/N.

This is rather short but it was just a cute little idea I had! ^^ and uh- omg thank you so much for the 22k reads!!! Omg I didn't think this book would ever get that much!! And I just want to say thank you so so so sooo much the support is just- so motivating realizing people read this and maybe enjoy it means a lot! <3 and I just wanna say thank you.

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •