|Running|

(I'd suggest listening to the song Run boy run by woodkid while reading this few of the lyrics were changed to fit in with the story! \(*^▽^*)/ it's above just swipe)

𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘙𝘶𝘯
1:05 ───|────── 3:33
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘙𝘶𝘯!

You sprung from your hiding place running the booming voice of that man behind you made you feel sick to the stomach. It hurt to breathe, it hurt to move..but you had finally gotten away and you couldn't risk it...you couldn't! You had finally been able to get away from your captors now all you had to do was get to l'manberg and you'd finally be free you'd finally be safe!

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

This wasn't your home you couldn't stay here you..you tried to fix a monster you tried to help him heal You tried everything yet he still couldn't see past it not even for you. It hurt you to leave him after he had explained how lonely he had become and without you..he'd never be happy again. you started to slow down growing tired and unsure if you were even going the right way.

𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘙𝘶𝘯!

You couldn't slow down you couldn't. If you did it'd be the death of you you'd never be able to roam the gardens of his kingdom freely again he may even lock you away never to see the stars in the night sky. You couldn't afford that and never see your friends again? That hurt to think about.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Your heart pounded in your chest as you pushed your limits if you could get to l'manberg you'd be safe! That..that monster could never hurt you again never keep you locked away from the world..

𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘙𝘶𝘯!

You gasped for air painfully as you jumped a stump on the ground your eyes watered as fear drenched you you had given yourself to that monster so that your friends could be safe but- but you just couldn't take it anymore all that abuse all that negative energy that flowed within that kingdom your heart and mind couldn't handle it anymore.

𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

You were getting away! You could see the hills that protected l'manburg on one side
You'd be there! You were almost home! You could finally be with your family with

𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘙𝘶𝘯!

everyone that actually cared for you with everyone that actually loved you you Reached your hands out as if trying to grab onto that light over the hill

𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴

You heard the monsters voice grow louder you cried out screamed hoping someone would hear you even past all that music you could hear if you could just get over the hill- your hair was pulled roughly and you were thrown to the side as the creatures voice hissed at you in anger "HOW DARE YOU! I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT...AND THIS?! THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" Their voice seemed to shake the ground it hurt your ears you covered them and cried more and more what could you do?...no..you couldn't give up not yet!

𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘙𝘶𝘯!

You looked up at him as he scolded you saying that he'd never let you roam free again because of this! Fear shot through you..maybe you should just give up- NO! You buried your fear you weren't going back, you got up jumping from your place and ran towards the hill if you could Just get up there! You'd be safe. You saw those lights from the town! You were close you just just needed to keep running