| Dream alphabet |

Heyyy I'll be posting alphabets between one-shots that are taking a bit longer to write! Some of these ones will be darker themed other times not ya know it'll change but anyways enjoy!

{Tw}: Blood death yandere things of that nature.

{Yandere alphabet}
        {Dream}

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

Affection: How do they show love and affection? How intense can it get? 

-Dream is clingy to say the least and he has no idea about personal space so if he wants hugs, kisses, cuddles, or any type of affection he'll get it you saying no won't do much.

Blood: How messy do they get when it comes to killing? 

-he's got a lot of built up emotions that he has to get out somehow so- he takes it out on those who he feels deserves it he normally uses blunt objects to kill a lot of blood and things of that such is spilled.

Cruelty: How cruel can they be to their love? 

-he can be a bit mentally abusive but he tries his best to keep his temper from getting the best of him so no physical violence breaks out but he still has his moments.

Drugging: What are the lengths they will go to subdue their love? 

-he has a lot of brute strength he simply hits you over the head and boom there you are all ready for the taking it wasn't all that hard and besides he rather not mess with drugs of any type.

Exposure: how much are they willing to be "vulnerable" in front of their love?

-he has times where he lays down with you, reads or writes or sometimes just talks with you. It reminds you of when he was a sweet and kind person but he doesn't show that often and normally is just possessive and lovesick.

Fight: How do they react when their love fights back? 

-he finds it rather funny. Not very threatening as he could literally kill you at any moment of course he won't but he could and that's what makes him laugh when you try and fight back.

Generosity: What things, despite not fully approving of, will they do to make their love happy? 

-he hates risking you going outside to read like you used to before he kidnapped you but on special days like valentines or your birthday he lets you out to read with his supervision of course.

Hell: What is the worst thing they've done to their love? 

-he once got so mad he beat you not to death but beat you until well you were pretty much limp basically. The next day he ended up apologizing and giving you a whole bunch of sweets and treats like that.

Ideas: What do they plan to do with you? 

-keep you locked away safely from the world, maybe move into a beautiful mountain range house and read together and spend every day together.

Jealousy: What do they do when jealous? Do they lash out? How do they cope?

-he doesn't really cope with his jealousy? He just kills or harms the person he also isn't very subtle about being jealous either.

Killing: How do they like to kill those who they do not approve of being around their love?

-Depending on the person he'll either beat their head in, stab them repeatedly, drown them, or he'll Drop them off a cliff or something. It all depends on his mood and the person.

Longing: How long have they stalked their love before making a move? 

-it took him about 3 months to realize he liked you and then almost a year to talk to you or get to know you (he tried to shut down his feelings for you but couldn't) and then 4 years later he snapped and took you.

Mask: How are they different in private from how they are in public? 

-everyone knew dream was very off-ish so the only real change between public and private was that he became a lot more "loving" and "caring" towards you.

Naughty: How do they punish their love when they do something they don't like? 

-he has a lot of ways he can punish you one way is locking you in a room by yourself, another is letting you starve for days. Of course he keeps you hydrated but you can last longer without food then you can water but his punishments are different depending on what you did.

Obedience: What do they do to make sure their love stays in line?

-he has many ways but he likes to try and train you like a dog owner would a flick on the forehead or nose if you don't do something correctly or say something incorrectly it depends but he's getting closer to cracking you with this kind of "training"

Patience: How patient are they?

-I'd give him a 2-10. He's pretty damn impatient and is quick to anger when you take too long to understand things or just take too long in general.

Quick: How long does it take them to realize their love is planning something they wouldn't like? 

-he's smart and doesn't let much get past him so you'd have to be very secretive to hide something from him.

Regret: do they regret taking their love away? If so, why?

-he doesn't. Why should he? You're safer with him anyways.

Security: How hard would they make it for their love to escape? 

-he's not letting you go anytime soon. He lives in the middle of nowhere and has unique locks on every door and your room doesn't have any windows and he is almost always home so you won't be getting out any time soon.

Tears: How do they react when they see their love crying? or hurt in some way?

-if your hurt he'd hunt down and kill whatever caused that pain or he'd help soothe it
-if you're crying he does his best to comfort you and sometimes he hugs/cuddles you to make you feel better he does anything in his power to make you feel better even if he's the reason for you crying.

Unstable: How unstable are they when it comes to their love? 

-he's pretty damn unstable he'd kill anyone to keep you safe even if that meant killing you and himself.

Vigil: How would they react to their love's death? 

-he'd be heartbroken firstly but he'd simply bring you back he'd probably get mad at you or whoever killed you for forcing you to leave or have you leave him.

Weakness: What does their love do that will raise the chances of them agreeing to something?

-if you purposely go looking for his attention or become clingy it makes him feel like you're finally starting to understand or he feels happy that you've become more dependent on him breaks him into two pieces and you can basically ask for anything within reason of course.

Xoanon: Do they worship their love? 

-of course he does and that's why he keeps you locked away no one else can see you because they'd only hurt you.

Yagiment: How excited/happy do they get when they see/think of their love?

-he's gets very happy to be around or think of you but when he's thinking of you out in public he does his best to hide his happiness or excitement.

Zenith: Would they ever attempt to mentally break their love?

-if he had to he would but he doesn't want to fully break you.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •