| Nothing but a villain |

{Tw}: character death 😃👍
{Pairing}: none
{Au warning}: heroes and stuff like superpowers

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

You laughed hysterically. The laughter was a mixture of pain and happiness. The warehouse echoed the eerie laugh throughout the entire place. Everyone saw you as a villain, even the heroes that were supposed to be your friends! They all treated you like- like some sort of sick dog! They poked you with sticks made you walk over the edge over..and over again showing no sympathy claiming it was for the better that you take it as "help" but you were done all these "heroes" pretending that they knew what was wrong with the world..that they could just easily fix it with their "special" abilities your so called "friends" all convinced that because of your powers the ability to control the soul inside of a human being able to crush it making any human a walking empty husk..a puppet and being able to easily put it back making them feel that pain over and over and over again...that you were needing "help" that you needed to be fixed!? That you were a villain waiting to happen if they didn't help you! No. You weren't going to take that! No you weren't sick! If they wanted a sick hopeless villain they'd get one you smiled down at the injured boy known as hero Tommyinnit or what you had learned from being in dreams Facility of heroes "Tommy" you glared at the unconscious boy you wouldn't kill him..he didn't know what they were doing he just tried to stop you thinking that you just needed "help" but you easily took him down he didn't expect you to use your ability against him thinking you'd never hurt him like that but what did he expect from a villain like you? you weren't a friend..or hero you were a villain! Like they wanted like they all said you were! You laughed once again this time the laugh wasn't filled with hesitation or pain..but more of the insanity crawling and overtaking your mind you wouldn't be seen as the weak subject #304 or the sad little damsel in distress you wouldn't be known as Y/n no..you would be seen as a terrifying Villain someone with a power that would be known across the world! And you wouldn't be a villain with no sappy past or be known for having a sad little broken puppy inside them no..you laughed pulling at your hair tugging it violently you'd be known as a merciless killer that only left one alive you looked down at Tommy letting go of your hair Tommy would be the only person to live to tell the tale..you smiled they have no idea what's to come.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

Dream paced the floor as the others watched the hologram showing the destruction caused by the recent villain on the rise. They had been killing many people and destroying many cities along with many of their bases. Of course most of the heroes were confused. Who was this? How'd they know so much? Dream..though had a small clue he believed it was Y/n they had gone missing a while back but Tommy remembered little to nothing about what they had said or done to him and he worried that Y/n had gone on a rampage like he had predicted because of their "ability" he didn't think about what he had done to them no he thought about how right he was that they were heading down that path..and he felt guilty he hadn't done enough "healing" and your ability had gotten to your head of course he thought that once he was able to capture you if it was you he'd finally be able to help you through whatever he thought your "sick mind " was going through he smiled at the thought of helping you..Dream had the best intentions but the wrong kind of thinking especially when it came to "helping"

"Okay team let's go. They've made it here" Dream spoke sternly to his close companions "are we sure we're prepared sir?" Niki spoke up standing up from her chair growing worried "we're as ready as we can be at a time like this" dream sighed readjusting his mask "we stick to the plan and we should be okay" Quackity was the next to speak "and what if they use this "ability" that we have no idea about? No information?! What then dream?" He spoke in a harsh tone but Dream could tell he was just overwhelmed by the idea hell even dream was worried about this ability of the mystery Villain. "Hey it's okay Quackity calm down..we're all worried about that" Karl spoke Quietly to Quackity having him sit back down and take deep breaths as Dream continued "I believe this villain should be easy to stop. By simple words find its weakness, find what it's been holding onto" he spoke, thinking maybe by breaking down their outer walls that they could get them weak mentally like some sort of cliche hero movie where the heroes talk to the villain and say things such as "you aren't a villain! You're simply hurting and-" a loud explosion was heard above them as the room shook violently Dream stumbled a bit but stabilized himself "cmon! Let's go, we can't stick down here for long!" Sapnap helped the others get up and Ushered them out of the room.