| Miss you already |

{Tw}: blood/death
{Pairing}: techo x reader (can be taken in a platonic sense or romantic all up to you!)
{Au Warning}: none

                         ·‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥·

You laid there quietly in the soft damp grass as the sun slowly came out from behind the clouds the soft breeze picking up once again you listened as the wind pushed its way through the trees making them shake ever so slightly giving this day such a beautiful atmosphere you smiled up at the sun as it came out "finally decided to join me hm?" You playfully teased the sun as if was actually something...someone even
"Might be late to my picnic.." you frowned looking to the side of you wondering if Techno would ever forgive you for being so late you looked back up at the sky thinking back on the day you two met...

                         ·‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥·

You hiked through the woods stumbling as you crawled over a large log being careful not to slip but you couldn't help stumbling a little you let out an exasperated sigh annoyed by the task at hand you were supposed to deliver some sort of tea to Mister Philza but his house seemed so dang far away and you being a weak teenager made this trip nearly impossible yet- you were still determined to make it to his house!
You came over the small hill panting like you had run a marathon and leaning against a tree why was this trip so hard to complete? You looked to the side to see some snow still left over the spring weather welcoming itself to the northern mountains you smiled thinking about how peaceful it must be up here without all the noises of the village people and animals you steadied yourself and went to start walking again when you were rammed into by an oncoming force being roughly pushed to the ground a loud "THUMP" noise heard as well you groaned rolling on your back coughing having been winded "ugh.." you sat up slowly only to be met with a sword to the neck and facing a humanoid pig?..or was it- your thoughts were cut short by the harsh words that came next "give me one Damn good reason why I shouldn't cut your throat open right now!" Your entire body froze in fear "I-I-" you stumbled over your words shaking in fear was this person going to kill you?! "Techno! Leave em be they've got a delivery bag!" You looked a bit to your left to see A short boy with fluffy brown hair glaring at the person whose name was presumably "techno" he backed off huffing "yeah yeah whatever get up deliver of items'' you glared quickly getting up "are you lot insane?! Nearly killed me you idiot!" You stomped your foot down glaring at the half pig creature angrily "maybe if you didn't look so much like a homeless rat! I wouldn't have attacked you!" they immediately shot back "ay! This journey hasn't been easy ya know!" You glared your body language telling the other boy that if he didn't stop you two it'd end badly "okay Guys break it up! They have- I think sumthin for dad right?" You looked at the boy and scrunched up your face "that's right. Now if you excuse me I'm going to be taking it to him!" You left the two quickly fleeing their sight before they could most likely..attack you again but it only took a few minutes before the "techno" person was trying to convince you to give the item to him to take to Philza but you weren't having any of it! What if they were thieves?! Just trying to get an easy steal! No way would you let that happen! "Go away! I don't trust either of you! Nonetheless you"  you snapped at the pig humanoid "and we don't trust you! You could hurt our dad or little brother!" He growled snorting a bit as well "ugh! Kill me then! If you're so "afraid" of me!" Your glare turning colder than ever you were challenging Techno he seemed taken back by this and froze you responded by huffing "exactly." You walked around him happy to see the house only a few trees from you. You sighed quickly and ran to it knocking rapidly when the door opened you saw a friendly looking gentleman "h-hello sir! Here's your tea!" You smiled handing him the package he returned the smile and looked around before speaking "thank you dear I do hope the journey wasn't to hard" you huffed "it wasn't- all that bad..except for your psychotic children" you looked back surprised to see the other boy with the fluffy brown hair coming running with a huge smile on his face "Techno likes you!" You tilted your head confused likes me? "he so wants to be your friend!"
You froze very confused as Philza behind you laughed "bah! Did they challenge him?" The boy nodded excitedly "well erm kiddo what's your name?" You looked back at him still taking in this strange news "um..y/n sir." He smiled "well y/n good luck with techno" he giggled turning around taking the tea inside. "But we tried to kill each other-"

                         ·‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥·

You smiled back at the memory coughing just a bit bringing your arm up to your mouth wiping the blood away "man...who knew trying to kill someone would be so..good for ya?" You smiled weakly once more placing a hand on your lower abdomen and then feeling your legs "stupid creeper.." you lifted your head a bit to see the mangled remains if your legs and the damage on your stomach you let your head drop again closing your eyes as pain washed over your body again "I wish...I wish that I had taken Wilburs advice and stayed away from the mines.." you sighed opening your eyes slowly feeling more tired each minute as you slowly bled out "wonder if I'll come back as a ghost..that'd be neat huh?" You chuckled, taking a deep breath and closing your eyes once again.

"𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰..."

Alrighty! That's done! ^^ was actually writing this while Tommy was ya know- ahem

Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the stream yet-

Tommy kinda died and while I was writing this I WAS gonna end this off on a good note but I was feeling sad so I made the ending sad! :U hope you enjoyed

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •