| monster! |

{Tw}: none
{pairing}: Wilbur x reader
{Au Warning}: none

                                            ☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

You stared at the man in front of you in disbelief. Was it really him? it couldn't..be..right? He died. You were tormented by the memory of him each day "Y/n..?" His voice was so soothing..so..comforting you almost wanted to go to him but the memory of him killing you was still so fresh in your mind you had seen it only an hour ago..and you thought after you left that state of remembering you thought you'd be free that the comforting thoughts of him being dead were true but it seemed as if today would be the day the truth was revealed "Y/n..? Are..you in a state again?" You heard Tommy's voice speak up and you glared at him "of course I ain't! This stupid ghost telling you lies again?" you snapped looking down at Ghostbur convincing yourself this wasn't Wilbur this was ghostbur just..dressed differently "ghost? I'm not a ghost-'' you cut off ghostbur "if this is some sort of sick joke I swear to the gods Tommy! You know why I Don't like this version of him!" You spat and Tommy frowned "I wish this was a joke y/n..but it's not he's- Wilbur is alive'' your eyes widened as you floated towards Wilbur he seemed so happy to see you but it was a lie..you were sure. You pushed your hand through him and brought it back out you could touch other Ghosts ''y-you're..a-alive" Tommy gasped shock plastered his face as you backed away he had never seen you like this before..so confused and genuinely terrified "y/n..I know your upset but- I wanted to apologize I never meant for you-" you again cut him off "save it! Monster I don't know WHO brought you back but once I find them I'll kill them." Your anger came back as you simply just disappeared into thin air leaving Wilbur and Tommy.

Wilbur looked down at Tommy ''Tommy...? Why..why were..they afraid of me? I- I thought they'd be happy.." Tommy was confused for a moment before it clicked "they never talked to ghostbur..I forgot'' Tommy frowned looking back at Wilbur meeting his eyes it was hard but he had to tell him he knew what he had done to the sunshine filled person he had to tell Wilbur that he KNEW what he had done to them "and after all..you did kill them didn't you?" "They told you?.." Wilbur frowned, lowering his head "of course they did..at one point they had to.." Tommy replied solemnly Wilbur sniffled and Tommy didn't know whether this was an act or not "b-but why don't they like me? Other than that they seemed so angry" Tommy's frown deepened "they only remember bad things about most of us..but especially you they have to relive their death each day..and you are the cause of their death.." Tommy watched as Wilbur tensed and then clench and unclench his fists ''why did you kill y/n?.." Tommy spoke quietly now standing side by side with Wilbur both of their heads lowered as they fidgeted with their hands ''I..I wanted to save them from all the pain that was to come..yet when I went to kill them I couldn't but they just- broke down and I couldn't stand it I put the TNT in their hands and went to sit with them..go with them..but I ended up-" Wilbur broke down falling to his knees and Tommy reacted quickly leaning down besides him.

                                         ☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

"Phil!!" You yelled for the older gentleman terrified of Wilbur and wanting to know who brought the monster back. You prayed it wasn't phil who did it "y/n?" You turned around seeing techno and glared "I need to see Philza'' techno frowned and sighed "he went to look for Wilbur..which I'm assuming you're here about?" You let out a long sigh "who brought it back?" Techno didn't appreciate you calling his brother an it but he knew that's all you knew him as and it hurt him slightly "apparently..I think ranboo said it was...Dream" your whole World seemed to come crashing down you couldn't and wouldn't be ever able to kill Dream for one he was locked away and two..he was one of the few you only had good memories of but he brought that monster..back right? So he deserved death..right? "Are..you sure? But isn't he-" "locked in the prison? Yeah I know it's weird and..no I don't know exactly how..but that's what was told to me" he shrugged and turned away going back to work your memories flooding back about how much techno seemed to lie so you huffed and rolled your eyes leaving only to come in contact with Wilbur again along with Philza..and Tommy Wilbur was hugging Philza and Philza returned the hug both seemed happy to see each other "y/n!" You glanced at Philza confused "come here..please" you sighed annoyed and..scared you would have to get close to Wilbur ''yes..Philza?" You spoke getting closer "have you seen Wilbur? I'm sure- '' but the look that you had told him that you had come in contact with Wilbur and no you didn't want to continue to stay here with him "yes. I've met him" you glared "you..you only remember me as bad?.." Wilbur seemed..heartbroken which made you feel so...happy this monster deserved it "of course why would I see you as anything else? You did slaughter me..with no mercy." Tommy stepped forward "what do you remember..about that y/n? I mean..are you sure-" "oh my gods Tommy! Of course I remember it! I relive it every damn day!" You hissed floating further from the three "I hate this..I hate you and I'm leaving!" You disappeared again turning invisible was one of the many things you were grateful for "y/n...no.." you heard the monster's voice so broken sounding which made something come back to you..

"Isn't it pretty y/n?" You smiled your head resting on Wilburs shoulder "of course it is wilbur..you always seem to find the best places for us to go" he chuckled a little and you two went quiet as you watched the sunset "but it's only the second most beautiful thing" you could hear him trying to hold back his laughter and you also struggled to hold back laughter "r-really? Wha-" you stifled a laugh "wh-what's the second thing?" When he spoke his voice sounded as if it would break out in laughter at any moment "you are of cour-"  he broke out in laughter falling onto his back and holding his stomach you copying his actions in a way you two both could never really handle those kinds of corny things "really? Wowie'' you spoke when your laughter finally calmed down as did his "really" he tried to put on a serious tone but failed "glad you took me here Wilbur'' you smiled closing your eyes soaking in the last of the sun as it slowly faded away "I'm glad I did as well love."

You opened your eyes, a strange feeling washed over you..what was that? you frowned looking around that memory..wasn't bad? Was it? There wasn't any dark tone coming from Wilbur or a twisted look in his eyes or lies behind his words he- seemed happy and you seemed happy. You only ever got those..memories when someone was good? Right? Wilbur wasn't good..fundy was good Philza was good but Wilbur..wasn't right? Right? you hated this your mind bothered you so much why was it showing you these things? If it hated Wilbur so much why show you good things about him? It only made you more frustrated. You looked around you once more wondering where you had ended up in your trance..you were in the middle of what was L'manberg. you looked down at the hole wondering what was to come with this..news.

                                            ☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

(AAHHHHHHHHHH- based in the recent streams which have been crazy B) but! Aside from that- THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOO MUCH!!! 11k?? Wthhhh I never thought- ever that people would read this- but I've never been soo happy to be wrong thank you guys so much! And I hope you enjoyed this! More updates should be coming out more and sooner as I've got *ideas* sooooo yeah! Sorry this was a bit short it was only a small idea when it came to me so I knew it wouldn't be that long in a way it's another part of "memories hurt" :D)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •