| Liar |

{Tw}: death, burning things if that nature

{Au warning}: the reader is a family member of the SBI

{Paring}: none your a child reader so- yeah no.

                            ━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You cheered running with your big brother Wilbur!- or ghostbur he was taking you to see your other big brother Tommy who was taking a vacation with Dream! And Wilbur thought it'd be a good idea for you to visit Tommy Because Tommy felt lonely so he believed it would be great if his little sibling came to visit him and so did you you had decided to bring your bracelet making kit so you two could make friendship bracelets with him just so when you left he wouldn't feel very lonely.

"Y/n! Slow down!" Wilbur yelled to you as you Ran to the portal holding onto your bag tightly "hurry up!" You called back and when you saw the purple glow of the nether portal you nearly tripped over your own feet excited- no ecstatic! to see Tommy "Wilbur! I'm here cmon hurry up!-" "y/n?" You turned around back to where the portal was to see.."Dream! Hi!" You smiled waving to the masked man "hey kiddo." Dream waved crouching down to your level you smiled you enjoyed the company of the man in green "what're you doin here?" "Oh! Wilbur is bringing me to see Tommy!" You cheered bouncing up and down "oh..really? I can take you there." You looked back for Wilbur confused as to where he was "well..Wilbur is going to take me to-" Dream laughed a little "I'm sure he won't mind you goin ahead..punz will tell him where we are don't worry" you thought about it for a long moment before nodding eagerly you did want to see Tommy and Wilbur was taking forever "yeah okay!" He sat up holding his hand out for you to hold while you two entered the portal which you happily took.

                            ━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You felt the intense heat swarm your senses as you left the cool portal texture and stepped onto the hot ground that you could nearly feel through your shoes ''wow.." you looked around amazed and a bit scared.."you ever been here y/n?" You looked up at Dream and shook your head "no..I haven't this is my first time! And no one really tells me about it..so" you trailed off when you noticed a very strange creature hopping around in the lava "what's that!" You ran over to the edge leaving dreams side "that's a magma cube. They are immune to the lava" you stared at the creature amazed as Dream walked closer leaning down next to you as you were crouching trying to get a good look at it from so far up "so they can't die?" He shook his head "they can. They Just can't be killed by lava'' ''oh." You looked back down at the creature and smiled "could we get a better look at it?!" He chuckled..something was off techno always said- "of course we can. Well you can'' he grabbed the collar of your shirt and held you above the lava as you screamed in surprise before going quiet shocked and confused "imagine the look on technos face when I tell him Tommy let you come here let you die and don't get me started on how Tommy will react his little sibling..dead..because of Techno well..really it was Ghostbur but who will know the difference?" You started to cry and begged him not to kill you to not drop you into the fiery pit below you sobbed terrified why was Dream doing this!? "Dr-Dream please! I'm scared of this- this ISN'T FUNNY!!" You nearly screamed sobbing and shaking he only sighed "I'm sorry Y/n..but this will further technos trust in me. And hopefully damage anything he thought about Tommy." You glared this wasn't nice! This meant you had to tell techno! "You won't get away with this! Villains always lose you big meanie!" You kicked and screamed trying to get away "tsk...tsk oh y/n I already have." You tilted your head before..he dropped you.

                            ━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You didn't really have time to scream or..cry it all happened so fast. you fell for what seemed like minutes in reality it was only seconds before your body hit the warm...no not warm the burning lava feeling the pain slowing overwhelm you first your back then your neck, legs, arms, and head all of it was submerged in the hot liquid but the pain was gone in nearly a few seconds it was all gone and it was quiet until you heard violent coughing..and laughing? You opened your eyes and sat up looking around confusion washing over you before you nearly burst with happiness when you saw Wilbur not ghostbur! Wilbur, your big brother, someone who had left you so long ago now it seemed "Wilbur!" You cheered running over to him with your arms wide open. He whipped around fear plastered his face before anger then sadness "oh..no..no..y/n?!" He leaned down being tackled in a hug but he was more worried about the fact that you were dead and at such a young age? "Damn..what has that place become? Killin a kid like them?..and shit..someone burned em too" you looked behind Wilbur and titled your head a goatman? was behind him "Wilbur..who's that?" Wilbur let go of you and looked back frowning "that's Schlatt.." you tilted your head scrunching up your face as you stared at him "weren't you..president?" You tried to remember clearly what Dad had said about him "yeah kid. At one point I was who's president now?" You shrugged at his words "I dunno big brother Says governments are bad." Schlatt rolled his eyes "techno right?" You nodded, smiling the goatman rolled his eyes before Wilbur spoke up "y/n...why are you here?..I mean..how did you die?" You looked at Wilbur and started to tear up looking down at your hands that now looked very burnt. "he said he was going to bring me to see Tommy..." Schlatt frowned staring at you of course that place was that fucked up that a kid would end up dying at such an age "who? Who did this y/n??" You spoke cautiously "Dream.." you closed your eyes as he hugged you "your..safe..now" it was quiet..why was it so quiet? You opened your eyes to find you were alone but a voice coming from everywheres yelled?..no..Spoke? demanding or asking whether you wanted to return "Like ghostbur?.." You said rather quickly terrified of what this voice wanted it was quiet for a moment before you saw a white flash and then you felt..cold you felt very very cold you opened your eyes you weren't supposed to be cold because why on earth would you be cold in a place like the nether?