| liar pt: 2 |

{Tw}: Death(?) ig angst and nothing more I don't think

{Au warning}: none

{pairing}: none. (I always spell pairing wrong some way >:[)

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"You lied. You're a liar!! You killed me! You killed me! You let me burn! I just wanted to see Tommy!" You nearly screamed out sobbing "and now I'm dead! I'm dead!" Everyone let out either a small gasp or a frightened whimper as you stood in front of Dream burnt and bloody mostly bones that have been withered away by the lava "I'm dead.
Because of..YOU"

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

It was silence something that was rare to find around L'manberg for the first time in a while no one knew what to do Dream didn't know what to do you were in front of everyone dead Dream was the liar and everyone could see that yet Dream still hoped he could convince you that he was right Ghostbur was easy to trick..how hard could a child be to trick? Especially a dead one

"Y/n...?" Dream slowly crouched down to your level "you- you think I did this?.." he acted hurt, he was a liar and you knew that "you did do this Dream." You started to tear up again, glaring at him "I just wanted to see Tommy..." Dream sat back up "he was the one to kill you Y/n..why do you think-" you floated up to his level and stared at the mask that hid a coward "didn't you say you wanted this? Even if someone else did this..didn't you want this?" Dream went quiet. You knew he wanted this to happen but you also knew this isn't what he had in mind. "n-no." He stepped away, backing towards sapnap and George hoping they'd help him but they backed away. No one seemed sure if they should trust Dream, someone who might have killed a child for what? Some sort of gain? "Dream..you killed me..you left me to die!" You grew angry again "and you blamed it on my brother" Dream went to respond but was stopped when the others around started to yell and shout at him you stopped yelling and let yourself fall to the ground holding your head it was so loud... "DREAM-" you closed your eyes tightly "STOP!" You curled up into a ball crying their yelling it hurt your ears so much you started to sob when you couldn't block out the sounds anymore "y/n....shh it's fine" you opened your eyes with a small gasp when you were hugged by?..you looked up "Ghostbur...it hurts my ears" you leaned into his hug "I know...shh let's go home" he sighed picking you up carefully and walking towards a heartbroken Philza who wouldn't ever be able to hug you again or comfort you in the same ways ever again.

The next few weeks were hard and cruel to many. Dream had been detained and locked in a small cell while a proper holding place was built for him The sbi family had found it hard to deal with the fact that you were gone that only your spirit remained and your spirit wasn't all that...well you no one knew what to do or what to even begin to say they were all so close to believing Dream over Tommy and they were so close to letting the maniac that did this to you walk away freely with everyone's pity and sorrow as for you? You were just happy to be with your family! a safe, warm and comfortable place where you couldn't get hurt anymore by anyone, that's all that mattered in the end for you.

"Y/n!" You glanced towards your bedroom door watching as Philza came in smiling "cmon kiddo we're goin for a walk" your eyes brightened and you got up quickly following him out the bedroom it had been a few months since the accident and things seemed partly normal to everyone Dream was Locked up Tommy had his disks and had forgiven the others that hurt him but most importantly he forgave himself which made him more welcomed back into the SBI which made you extremely happy but no one would see how you actually were your ghost walked around with your family happily taking your place and making them happy while you were stuck in the afterlife with Wilbur and the goatman.