"So I wanted to ask something" Byeol spoke up as Dahee nodded waiting for her to continue.

"That Junglebook" she pointed at Jungkook sitting at the far corner with his friend. How is he in school?

You mean Jungkook?

She nodded.

Dahee smirked." Why do you have crush on him?"

Byeol at her statement had the most disgusted expression on her face. "I rather die single, scratch that i am dying single."

You don't like him?

Byeol shook her head.

"Well then you can say he is the badboy heartthrob of the school and every girl has a crush on him expect me ofcourse."

Byeol nodded. And what about the guy with him?

"That's Choi Yeonjun, Jungkook's bestfriend. Another bad boy heart throb of the school" Do-young spoke up, glancing at the said people.

If you don't like them, then why the sudden interest? Dosuk questioned.

Byeol leaned back on her chair, smirking. Just want to play with the bad boy.

"Stay away from them Byeol, they are not good news" Dahee warned as Byeol just smiled at her.

"We will see about that."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Byeol was now on her way back to the car where their driver and Junglebook was Waiting for her.

Dahee had invited her at her place but Byeol kindly refused. She was not ready for that yet.

When she was passing through the corridors, she heard whimpers coming from one of the classrooms making her stop in her tracks.

And being the curious person she is, she decided to check it out.

Her eyes widened at what she saw.

Isn't that Junglebook's Lackey? she wondered looking at the boy who was blankly staring at the whimpering boy on the ground. A boy she knew.

Wait Dosuk? It was indeed dosuk lying on the ground, bruises on his cheek as Byeol's eyes widened again before anger took over her.

What the fuck are you doing?! She barged into the class as Yeonwhatever, Dosuk and 2 others boys looked at her, quite surprised.

"She is the new chick" Someone said as Byeol rolled her eyes.

Byeol? Dosuk's eyes widened looking at her.

What do you want? Yeonjun looked her up and down as she gritted her teeths stopping herself from punching him in the face.

"What she hated the most was bullies."

What are you doing with him?

"It's none of your business girl, just get out if you don't want to get hurt" Another one of them said.

Byeol scoffed." Don't think too highly of yourself just because you are a man. Let him go before you regret it."

The shorter one scoffed. What can a girl like you do?

"Scared of a little girl, try me pussy oh wait no people with pussy are strong, you have balls so i get it that you are all words and no action!" She mocked very well knowing she was hitting the spot as the shorter one lunged at her

But Byeol was quick, she easily caught his arm twisting it as he winced in pain.

"Keep that hands to yourself, I don't even want to know where it has been" she chuckled mockingly making him hiss.

Meanwhile Yeonjun looked at the exchange with raised eyebrows.

"He has never seen someone like her. He was used to girl swooning over him but not this one, she was different."

You-

Stop! Yeonjun raised his hands stopping him. Let's go.

But-

Yeonjun glared at him as both of them shut up.

They quietly went out before Yeonjun turned to look at her.

You! he looked pointedly at Byeol." I am letting you go this time, next time i won't be this lenient."

"Oh thank you my prince charming, do you want me to kick you where the sun doesn't shine?" Byeol smiled at him, folding her hands waiting for him to be triggered by her words.

Yeonjun chuckled before leaving. Interesting.

As soon as they were out, Byeol turned to look at Dosuk who was wincing in pain.

Are you ok? She helped him up.

"You shouldn't have done that, they are dangerous people" he scolded as Byeol shook her head.

"I am not afraid of them."

"You should be , they are bad news" Dosuk shot back.

Well i don't care.

Byeol.

Dosuk.

He sighed. "Just please promise me you won't do that again."

"I can't, i am sorry. I just can't stand there and watch you get hurt. I just can't" Byeol admitted.

But-

"I can protect myself don't worry" she assured him, giving him a small smile.

Dosuk smiled a little. Thank you.

Byeol returned his smile. But why were they bullying you?

Dosuk sighed. Because i refused to do their projects.

What? That's absurd.

It is.. he agreed, looking down.

"Don't worry Dosuk. I will protect you. I am strong" she flexed her non-existent biceps making Dosuk laugh.

Aren't boys supposed to say that to girls?

Byeol playfully glared at him. "This is 21st century boy, in this century, girls doesn't need protection infact others should be afraid of us, because we my friend our not weak."

Alright your majesty, you are right.

Ofcourse i am. You should worship me.

Dosuk smiled. Maybe i should.

And that day Byeol unknowingly let someone get close to her.