Chapter 35

Today we were going to the beach for the first time and I am terrified. Of course Dan has seen me naked but I'm horribly pale and he's only seen me naked in the dark. I am so white, I blend into the wall.

It's kind of terrifying being in America when your from another country and you get lost. Like any other country will be fine, it's just America is scary. People are mean, it's the complete opposite from Europe. I'm just gonna stick close to Dan and hopefully I won't get lost.

I was also hoping not to get hit on. And hoping Dan doesn't either. I left a lot of hickeys on Dan and when Dan goes shirtless I'm pretty sure the red scrapes down his back will be evident. If he becomes really cuddly with me, everyone will know.

"Hey baby." He whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist. We were just getting out of the rental car. Adrian and Danni were getting the stuff out of the car and locking it up while Dan just stood with me being very cuddly.

We went to go find a spot on the crowded beach and set up chairs and the umbrella and laid down the blankets. I haven't been to a beach in forever and I'm pretty sure I'm scared of the ocean.

Dan mouthed at my neck and slipped his fingers into my shorts. "What are you doing?" "I don't know. Showing everyone here that I'm yours and your mine." I laughed, possessiveness drippings from his voice.

"Ok, don't worry about girls flirting, enjoy your time." "Hopefully no girls flirt, I have enough markings on my body to show that I'm not up for grabs. I'm worried about people flirting with you, you only have a few marks on your hips and stomach."

I giggled softly. "You're so possessive." "Sorry." "It's ok. Go enjoy your time you asswipe." He huffed and pulled away. He pealed off his shirt and took off his shorts, being left in his swimming shorts. He was covered in hickeys and his back was scratched up, making me blush.

He raised an eyebrow. "You gonna come swimming?" "Eventually." "Alright." He turned and him and Adrian went to go into the water. Danni and I set up tanning chairs and took off our clothes to be in our swimsuits. We lathered ourselves in tanning oil/ sunscreen and sat down.

"You and Dan are cute." "Thanks." "I sat back and shut my eyes, sighing. "You worried?" "For girls flirting with him? Yah. But it happens everywhere. Just like a lot of guys flirt with me. We are both attractive people." I shrug.

"Yah. I guess. How do you get so many people to flirt with you? I mean I'm pretty attractive and barely anyone flirts. I didn't know they were so many guys that like other guys." "I don't know. I think just because it's obvious that I'm gay and that I'm so forward. A lot of straight guys are shy, they don't go to a lot of pretty woman. It's hard to understand and sometimes I don't even understand it. I just get a lot of guys."

"Like that one." I sat up, looking to where she was pointing. There was a really cute guy tossing a football (American) back and forth in his hands and staring right at me. I rolled my eyes. "Cute but probably big headed."

"Oh. Wow. I see it." "Mhmm." It was quiet around us again

At lunch time Danni and Adrian went to go to Subway to get lunch while Dan and I stayed behind. "That guy is still staring at you." "I know." I said softly.

Dan pulled me down to sit on his lap and I laughed. "Jealous?" "Maybe a little." "Of him?" "I mean, he's hot. He's not my type but he's definitely yours." I stood and turned around to straddle him. "But I love you." I thread my fingers through his hair and he smiled. "Good." He said. "I love you too."

Danni and Adrian returned with lunch and we ate while talking. Then we all tanned a bit before Dan and Adrian wanted to go to the water. "You are coming with me." Dan said. I whined. "I don't wanna." "Don't care. You are coming." He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the water.

We decided to go back to the house at around 4 to get showers and then get ready to go out to dinner with Mr. Howell.

"That was fun." Dan said, taking off his clothes to climb into the shower. I nodded, getting in, sighing at the hot water touching my nasty salt water skin. Dan climbed in after me and shut the door. "Did you get a tan?" "Hopefully. So I won't look like Caspar the friendly ghost anymore."

He laughed. "That's a really good comparison of you." "Shut up."

We climbed out and then got ready for dinner. I wore a black and white polka-dotted button up shirt and threw over a black sweater, and of course black skinny jeans. Then I went to straighten my hair to wait for Dan to pick something to wear. He had already straightened his hair.

Dan chose a tight black button shirt that he rolled the sleeves up and black skinny jeans. "Hey we match!" He laughed. "The salt water washed out my red hair dye ugh." He groaned, playing with his hair a bit as I finished mine. I sprayed my perfume and cologne mix on me and then Dan sprayed his really musky cologne and we went downstairs together.

We went to a really nice restaurant I didn't quite catch the name of. Danni wore a nice plain black dress that went mid thigh and high heels so she was at a decent height and Adrian wore a light pink button up with blue jeans.

Dan let me curl my hands around his bicep and he pulled me along. We sat our chairs very close together and it was nice. This was nice.