Chapter 26

Adam and PJ came over for winter break and I was sooooo happy I was practically bouncing off the walls.

They were staying in my bedroom, they pulled in an extra bed and I was going to stay with Dan in his room. They arrived and I squealed, both of them wrapping me in a big hug.

"Phil. It's so nice to hug you again." They were struggling to speak in English. "It's just nice to see you without the stupid fucking static." I chuckled and they laughed. I pulled away and smiled up at them. "Introduce us." "Right. Ok. That's Mr. Howell. Then Danni 15, Adrian 16, and Dan." Adam and PJ nodded and shook hands with them.

"Damn. We know not to mess with your boyfriend. You sir are scary." PJ said to Dan. I laughed. "He's alright. Nothing I can't handle." Adam said. "You are ridiculous." I said. "Can't blame me. Hurt him and I swear to god I will brake your dominant hand so bad you will no longer be able to get yourself off." I laughed out loud.

"Stop threatening him and go upstairs so we can get you settled." I rolled my eyes and they followed me upstairs. "So small." Adam mumbled. "Compared to yours." "A bit yes." "A bit. Your house is at least 3 times bigger then this." "We are richer. And besides they invest in mostly cars unlike my family, we invest in our house."

"In cars?" "Yup. Dan has the best fucking car." "What kind?" "Ferrari 360 Modena." "That's a nice car. Lucky him." I nodded. I brought them to my room. "Here it is." I said. "Oo, who gets the fluffy white bed? Me or you Adam?" "I don't care."

"It's great to see you here. I would kiss you guys but you know." "No it's ok. Dan is beyond jealous." I rolled my eyes. "He's not like overprotective and controlling. He just gets jealous easy. Don't be rude. I happen to like him a lot." "Yah but he ignored you for a few weeks before you guys began to date."

"So? Don't say anything please." I wrapped my arms around myself. When I was around them I always act like my real self, and that is shy. "Aw Phil. We are only messing around. We like Dan and since you like Dan and everyone trusts him it's ok. Alright?"

I nodded and Adam kissed my forehead, causing me to giggle. "I have to go back downstairs. Get settled and then come down, we'll have dinner." They nodded and I went down.

I was wearing Dan's Muse sweatshirt and my faded blue skinny jeans. I jumped onto Dan's back and he chuckled. "Hello." He grabbed my hand and kissed it before adjusting me so I was gripping him better. He was so strong it was incredible. I was quite heavy, at about 12.1 stones, so it was cool that he could lift me so easily.

We had dinner all together and it was nice. I felt happier than I have been feeling for the past 4 months. "So when is Adam and PJ leaving?" I stood up. "Why? They just got here." "I know. I didn't mean it like that, I just wanted to know how long I'll have you in my arms every night."

"You're such a sap. I practically sleep with you everyday." "True." I climbed into bed, only wearing a loose t-shirt and boxer briefs. "You seem happier." "Because I have you, and I have my two best friends with me under the same roof." "What will happen when you go home?"

I was quiet. "I probably won't." "What do you mean?" "I mean. I kind of came here also to see if I would move here. I'm 18 in January. Hopefully we will last long and I might move here." "What about them?" "I'll be fine with out them. I have enough money to buy myself tickets and them tickets to visit and I already have amazing people here."

"Wow. So I might not loose you after all." "Nope. You're stuck with me for a while." The grip he had around my waist tightened and he pressed a tender kiss to my forehead.