(Quick note) Where I've Been :/

Yeah...I know I haven't posted in like literally forever (in reality, it's a little over 2 1/2 weeks), but I'll explain why I haven't posted in so long. (You can just skip this note if you want to but I know people like TomCruisesUsedTissue would want to read this so yeah)

Okay so remember when I announced that this story finally has 1k reads, but I also said I was late on posting the announcement because I was having a rough week? Well....... That rough week is why I've been gone for so long. What exactly happened during that rough week is your question, and allow me to answer it...
I BROKE MY F—G TOOTH IN A HALLWAY ACCIDENT

I could explain more about this tooth thing, but I don't want to. So yeah... I had to go to the dentist to get it fixed and I just haven't been feeling well because of it. So I delayed chapter 33 so I can just have some time to relax and recover from my traumatization.

Another reason why I haven't posted in so long is because of my editor. My editor recently had a toe injury, and she's been focusing more on that than editing lately. So yeah, it basically took 2 weeks for her to edit chapter 33 because of that, but luckily she's feeling better! So now (we) should hopefully post more chapters more often...

And the final reason? I'm also trying to get myself into a new fandom at the moment (Danganronpa, if you're wondering), so I'm also focusing more on trying to "open my variety of interests" than publishing my chapters. So there's your three reasons!
(In case you don't know, I'm currently writing a story titled "Tom Cruise x Monokuma: Executing Our Love", and it's being posted on my [cousin]'s account. You can find the story on jdogyourmom's profile or you can find it in my Danganronpa reading list.)

So yeah... that's why I haven't posted in so long. I'm extremely sorry for any inpatient readers and to every reader that I probably lost due to this. Anyways, I promise I'll post chapter 34 soon. If you can, continue reading! I hope you're enjoying the story! Thanks!

—the author :33