Death of a bitch

Bakugou was walking with Deku as they looked for All Might, with Aizawa talking to Mic about the plan. Suddenly Baku heard a noise and stopped, motioning for Deku to do the same. All Might was walking around in a clearing, with one of the police officers walking next to him as they whisper to each other.

Baku smirks and gestures for Deku to start the plan. Deku nods and starts walking to All Might, and waves to him while smiling brightly.

"Hi All Might! What are you doing?" He asks innocently, looking between the officer and his mentor.

"Hello young Midoriya, we were just talking about how Dabi broke out of the prison before the lov was captured. It seems someone set him free." All Might replies, smiling.

"Oh okay! Do you think you could help me with Black Whip and Float though??" Deku subtly suggests, smiling again.

"Sure! We will talk about it later, alright?" All Might says, turning to the officer as he dips his head.

The officer leaves and All Might starts instructing Deku on what to do. Suddenly Deku shrieks as Black Whip jolts out of his hands and wraps around All Might. Float comes in and All Might starts to hover above the ground before shooting up into the sky, causing the Black Whip to tighten on All Might.

"Young Midoriya get control! I- c-c-cant Breathe!!!!" Bitch Might screams, pleading silently for his life.

"I cant! Help me!" Deku yells dramatically.

Aizawa runs towards them and looks up to see All Might high up in the sky. He uses his quirk on Midoriya and Small Might comes tumbling down to the ground.

Aizawa forgets to stop his quirk and so when Deku tries to float All Might, he is unable to. From the height of the fall, All Might lands on his head with a crack. Deku winces and Aizawa gasps, with Bakugo being unaffected from how many times he had done this before.

"Is he..." Deku whispers, horror in his eyes.

"Yeah. Now come on," Baku deadpans, walking away.

"Death of a bitch." Aizawa murmurs quietly, following quickly behind the plastic couple.

A/N: I made you wait :) Totally not because I went through almost a month of writers block- UvU