Rehabilitation

"What?!" Aizawa yells, shocked.

"What sludge monster??" All Might replies, acting confused.

" Oh don't act so confused you b*tch! You almost let him die until someone screamed at you to do something!" Hawks shrieks as Baku slips in and out of conciousness.

After an argument broke out, Hawks was dismissed to take Baku to a highly protected dorm with Kirishima and Todoroki so that they could watch over him.

When Hawks got to the dorm, he had Baku on his back while he knocked for entry.

"Hey Hawks- Bakugou?!?!" Kirishima screams as he notices the unconscious boy on the birds back.

"All Might wouldn't stop tightening the muzzle."

"THAT B*TCH WHAT?!" Sho yelled suddenly, coming out of the closet after changing. (Anyone get the joke? :3 )

Hawks silently set Baku down on the couch and helped the blondes boyfriend's undo his muzzle and hand cuffs before leaving them alone to comfort Baku when he awoke.

Side Scene

When Hawks closed the door, he was faced with Dabi coming out of his own room as well. Awkwardly, Hawks looked down at the floor with a hand on his neck.

"Hey..." Dabi said awkwardly.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Hawks replies.

"Dunno, walk around I guess?" He answers, shutting his own door as well.

"O-oh okay. Also, I just wanted to say thanks. For uhm, helping me with my wounds earlier." Hawks awkwardly states.

"No problem. . ." Dabi remarks before walking away. Hawks walks into Dabi and his' room and crashes onto his bed.

A/N: Wow such a short chapter qvq I am currently finishing this at exactly 12:28 pm. Insomnia struggles~~~

-Luna