Kachaan?

Baku woke up, and when he looked up he saw his boyfriend's smiling down at him.

"Oi! Stop looking down at me!" He yells, about to continue but he is cut off by Kiri and Sho hugging him happily. "Alright extras, I get it you guys were worried, now stop making me seem like a bottom!"

"Let us worry, you were asleep for a while." Todo answers, putting his head into the crook of Baku's neck.

"Bottoms." Kiri replies, kissing their foreheads while secretly smiling.

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but if you um, want food it's in the common room." Uraraka suddenly says, opening the door cautiously.

"Tch!" Baku scoffs, looking away. Kiri rolls his eyes. "Thank you, we'll be there in a second."

When they all got there, Kiri was giving a half asleep Sho a piggy back ride while Baku was sleepily walking next to them.

The breakfast was soba noodles with rice. Baku snickered and shook Todo awake.

"Oi Icy-hot it's your favorite." Baku yells, jumping on Kiri the moment he sets Sho down to eat.

Jirou and Denki walk in and wave to Baku before taking their seats. Oijiro slumps into his seat and wraps his tail around the back of the chair while Denki starts to play with it. Iida walks in with Hagakure and Hawks, who was told to watch over the villains.

They all sit to eat, and as Baku sits down, the one person who hasn't walked in, walks in.

"Kachaan?"

A/N CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAH IM EVIL FEAR MEEEE. Also, TYSM for all the views and votes on Unable to Feel the Warmth, and my other fanfics!
-Luna