Break Up

Whenever Baku was around Deku, which had become almost every second of every hour of every day, he could not talk to his real  boyfriends who he actually liked. Deku always cuddled up to him, slept on him in ways that prevented him from moving, or was just in the same room. 

This caused Baku to wonder if his plan was worth not seeing the people he actually loved. He would stay up at night, wishing that the boy cuddled up to him, sleeping peacefully, was Todoroki instead, with Kiri petting their heads. The only way Baku was able to live with being Deku's boyfriend was by pretending he was with Todoroki and Kirishima instead. 

Of course, the one day Deku left Baku alone because All Might called for him, Baku took the opportunity to see his lovers. They ended up kissing each other longingly, never wanting the moment to end. The sounds of Deku's training let them know that Deku was still away and they would not get caught.

They were so focused on Deku not catching them, they didn't notice Uraraka look inside. She gasped and ran over to where Deku was training. She told him that Baku wanted him in their room. All Might let him go, but told him to come back immediately after finishing. Uraraka snickered, wanting to take the opportunity to get Deku back. Deku rushed to the dorms, using his quirk.

Due to him still using his quirk, the threesome thought Deku was still training, and kept making out. (Help- this is making me feel so single rn and I'm the one writing it TvT

"Kachaan-? Why are Kirishima-kun and Todoroki-kun holding  and kissing you?" The small boy asked.

"Deku! Umm-" Baku yelps, pulling away while trying to come up with an excuse.

"Midoriya-kun. We love Katsuki, you don't deserve him!" Todoroki shouts, breaking his normally emotionless behavior.

"Yeah! We'll do whatever it takes for him to love us, even if he's hell bent on being with you!" Kiri agrees, squeezing Baku's hand.

We are acting so Deku doesn't breakup with you. Kiri whispers.

Oh.

"Fine then. Kachaan, if you really don't love them, push them away and come over to me." Deku decides, not really believing the others.

"O-okay."

Go, we know it's not true.

Pushing Todoroki away first, Baku tears up a little bit before taking Kiri's hands off of him and shoving his way towards Deku, who is smiling brightly at him.

"You picked me!"

"A-always." Baku stammers, hugging Deku sadly. "Can I talk to them for a second though?" 

"Sure, kachaan."

Deku walks out, happy with what just happened. Baku looks back at his boyfriends and holds back tears.

"Guys, I-I think we should not do anything with each other, or at least with me, until we finish the plan. If we get caught again by Deku I don't think he will be as oblivious." He stutters.

"So, are we breaking up for the time being?" Todo ventures, not wanting to hear the more obvious answer.

"y-yeah, I think it- I think it's best. I'm so sorry-" Baku starts, before being hugged by his crying boyfriends- or exes.

"Alright, then we will wait until the day that this plan is done." Kiri says, obviously trying to stay strong.

"Kachaan!" Deku yells from the other room.

"Coming, b-bubs!" Baku answers, pulling away from his old lovers.

Todoroki flinches at his nickname, and holds back a whimper. (I am making this so dramatic- wOw.) Baku walks over to where Deku is. Stopping at the door, Baku puts a straight face on before walking in smiling.

"Kachaan!" Deku yelps happily.

"Are you mad at me?" Baku asks, timidly looking at Deku's face as if searching for any anger.

"No, why would I be?" He answers, confused.

"Because they kissed me! I cheated on you!" Baku yells, sadness showing on his face.

"Baby, first of all they made you, second of all, I deserve it. I cheated first." Deku replies calmly, hugging Baku.

Heh, he trusts me!

"Ok! Oh, have you found out anything about what will happen to me and the LOV?" Baku asks curiously.

"Oh yeah! All Might said Shiggy and Dabi will be going to jail, since they are adults. You and Toga will be staying in rehab with muzzles on at all times! Except when your eating and sleeping, obviously." Deku states, happily smiling.

"M-muzzles? A-at all t-times? J-jail? W-what?!" Baku screams, running out of the room.

"Kachaan?!" Deku yells, looking outside worriedly.

"ALL LOV MEMBERS MEET ME AT MY ROOM." 

The communi-quirk blasts through everyone's ears, causing them to flinch. They all rush into Baku's room only seconds after he called. Hawks enters last, with Dabi and Shigaraki following suit.

"You two! Will be going to jail! Toga and I, will have muzzles on at all times in rehab, with quirk cancellation collars on! We have to escape NOW." Baku screeches immediately. 

"W-what?!" The three other LOV members reply.

"Hold up, WHAT?! I told them not to do that plan! They said they would just leave you in rehab and try to make you heroes!" Hawks yells, anger flowing through him like blood.

"It's All Might's fault." Baku answers, smiling at the heroes concern. "Your different, Hawks. Unlike other heroes, you actually seem to realize that us villains are human beings to."

"Yeah well, all villains have their reasons for what they do. Just like heroes."

Dabi smilea softly at the chickens reply, and Baku looks up at Hawks gratefully.

"Okay so, uh, Mina you will use your quirk to break off these stupid cancellation things. In case that doesn't work, Kirishima you will... help her by breaking them. Umm, Iida you run around the campus to tell us if anyone is around. Denki you will do a dumb or whatever it's called to distract Aizawa-sensei. Hagakure you keep doing your spy job. Hawks you be on the lookout for any information. Umm, I think that's all."

Ojirou looks at Baku worriedly, because  he never has a hard time coming up with plans. Denki also notices and stops playing with the other blondes tail for a second. (Random side note question, should I add OjiKami to this? I find it adorable since Denki always plays with Ojirous tail, plus I have small plans for it qwq)

"You good, Dynamight?" Shiggy asks, concerned for his boss and brother-figure.

"Yeah. Just annoyed cuz Deku is a clingy piece of sh*t." Baku answers, walking back to his shared dorm.

"Kachaan! All Might wants you to have a muzzle on starting right now!"

Breathe. Focus on your breathing. Your all right. Stay alert.

A/N Ahah. It's midnight. I have school at 7:00. I'm not gonna fall asleep for roughly three or four more hours. Life is great :)
~Luna🌜💙