Part time hitman

"Remind me again why I used to call you useless?" Baku says, smiling at his 'boyfriend'

"Cuz my quirk." Deku answers, not noticing the praise.

"Deku, that was me saying your not useless and that I was wrong." Baku replies, laughing.

"O-oh! Thank you, kachaan!" Deku exclaims, embarrassed.

"Tch." Baku scoffs, looking away.

I should plan the breakup now.

"Alright anyways. Problem child, what kinds of notes do you have on All Might?" Aizawa intervenes, looking to Deku.

"His quirk, how long he can stay in his big form, his strength as small might, his weaknesses, stuff like that." Deku answers, pulling out his notebook.

"Where the fuck did you get that from?!" Baku shouts, looking at the boy who pnly has his jean pockets to put anything in.

"Hm? Oh, I've had it with me this whole time!" Deku replies, smiling.

"Where did you put it though?!" Aizawa says, just as surprised.

"I also have notes on every pro hero, UA student, and UA staff! Oh and the LOV." Deku continues, ignoring the question.

"Every member of the LOV-?" Baku asks, worry in his eyes.

"Yep! Spinner, Shiggy, Toga, Dabi, Compress, Kurogiri, all of them!" Deku says innocently.

"What about... The traitors?" The blonde replies cautiously.

"THERE ARE TRAITORS?!" Aizawa yells suddenly, snapping his head to Baku.

"No, I have yet to find out who they are." Deku answers sadly.

"Good. They don't deserve to be caught." Baku snarls, looking down.

"How many traitors are there though?" Aizawa questions.

"Hummm. Eleven." Baku replies, mentally recounting to make sure.

.

.

.

"Hey babe, how do you think Bakubabe is holding up?" Kiri asks, looking down at the smaller boy in his lap.

"He's probably doing good. He said he just imagines that he's cuddling us when he's with Midoriya." Sho answers, kissing the redheads chin softly.

"Aww, you guys are such bottoms." Kiri says, bending down and kissing Todo's forehead while smiling.

"Hmph!" Todoroki replies, kissing Kiri back.

.

.

.

"Okay so, Deku. You are going to ask All Might to help you train Black Whip and Float. Then, you pretend to loose control. Float him and then hold him up with the black whip things. Then you make sure he floats high enough that if he fell, he would die. Then let him go, and right before he lands, use float to stop him." Baku clarifies once more for his boyfriend and Aizawa, looking between the two. " Aizawa you be on lookout to stop his quirk if he really does loose control, or if All Might goes big."

"Alright. So I'm basically a hitman?" Deku asks, smiling as he cuddles closer to his boyfriend, who inwardly groans.

"A part time hitman." Baku corrects, bopping his nose.

"Alrighty! Let's go kill All Might!" The three say in unison, smiling.

A/N This is me editing to tell you...

I have started writing the LGBTQ story! I will be writing multiple chapters, bit I will not be posting any of them until I get more followers. I know, sElFiSh. I just noticed from both my old LGBTQ story "Teen Lives" and "A Moonlit Kiss" the only views they got were from me when I edited them. That really got me down, seeing as how a bunch of the other gay, Les, bi, etc. Stories got so many more views. But I will give an alternative option.
If you want, I will post this story as my skinseed book when I announce the winner of my contest for the pixel art. But that also means I would need more participants in the contest because, as of Oct. 30 at 7:00am, I have none. Just a Lil heads up!
~Luna♥️💜💙