Explosions

Aizawa said he would try, and he would. Bakugou could have been one of his students had All Might not ruined the boys view on heroes.

"Principal Nezu?" Aizawa says, entering the room.

"Yes, Eraser?" The intelligent mouse replies.

"I wanted to talk to you about the villains."
.
.
.
.
Back at the dorms, Baku was sitting on Deku's bed with the broccoli himself on his lap. Deku was on his phone and so was Baku, but Baku was playing with the others hair mindlessly, imagining it was Shoto's.

"Hey Kachaan?" Deku asks suddenly.

"Yes?" Baku replies, not really paying attention.

"Why did you have a panic attack after I talked about muzzles?" Deku frowns, not liking the feeling of not being there.

Baku stiffened before answering slowly. "Remember the sludge monster you saved me from? Muzzles remind me of that. All Might knows this and uses them against me."

"IM SORRY HE WHAT?!" Deku explodes, angrily looking at all of his posters.

"Have you never noticed him tighten a muzzle on me when I speak out of term?" Baku questions, surprised at Deku's response.

"Oh my god I have! I just thought it was because you were mad!" Deku replies, exasperated.

"Nope." Baku answers blankly, confused as to why Deku was so mad.

"Kachaan can you wait outside for two seconds?" Broccoli asks.

"Sure-?" Pomeranian replies suspiciously.
.
.
.

"The best thing I can do is fire him as a hero and as a teacher." Nezu says calmly.

"What if we gave him a near death experience as karma?" Aizawa asks hopefully.

"That's not very hero like, Eraser." Nezu replies, still calm.

"It was hero like when All Might did it." Aizawa counters.

"That is true.. alright fine. How should we do it?" Nezu decides, looking at Aizawa.

"I think we should let Baku- Dynamight. Choose how since he's the one All Might almost killed." The caterpillar we call Aizawa answers.

"Alright then. You can go tell him about it then."
.
.
.

"Okay come in!" Deku shouts through the door.

Baku opens the door and is greeted by All Might posters covered by Nighteye, Midnight, Erasure, Present Mic, Endeavor, Hawks, Ingenium, and other hero posters instead.

"I- wow. You did all this for me?" Baku stammers, glancing around.

"Of course, your my boyfriend!" Deku says, as if it's obvious.

"Aww thank you!" Baku replies, hugging the broccoli.

Imagine he is Todoroki, he is not Deku.

Imagining his new boyfriend was his old one made it much easier for Baku cope with everything.
.
.
.

Aizawa made his way to Baku's room, smiling slightly at the small plan forming in his head.

"Bakugou?" He asks, knocking on the door now in front of him.

Baku quickly backed away from Deku and answered the door.

"Dadzawa!" Baku shouts, among as he hugs the older male.

"Dadzawa?" Aizawa replies, half smiling half smirking.

"My real dad thinks I'm dead. Your like my new one! But better!"

"Aww. Anyways, we have permission to put All Might in a near death experience." Zawa says happily.

"Yay! Bitch Might is gonna feel what it will feel like as Dead Might!" Baku yells, jumping up and down.

"Can I help?" Deku says suddenly, glancing between the two.

"What can you do?" Bakuzawa say in unison.

"I have a lot of notes."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I have no inspiration whatsoever qvq I might update tomorrow since the next MHA episode comes out! Also, I have a skinseed account where I will (every Friday) post a skin with an excerpt of not yet published books and fanfics of mine :) If you wanna see the basically makings of my stories, you can follow me at: Lily_Lunabeth! I'm also looking for new ships to make fanfics on, or character angst! If you have any suggestions, let me know!
~Luna🌠