Death

"Kachaan!?!" Deku yells, confusedly rushing to his boyfriend's side.

"Muzzles... Sludge... Suffocating... Hero?" Baku mutters, eyes glued to the floor.

"What do you mean kachaan?"

"WHERE THE FVCK. WERE THE GODDAMN HEROES?! I ALMOST DIED FROM THE SLUDGE AND ALL MIGHT JUST WATCHED UNTIL THE LAST SECOND TO SEEM LIKE A HERO."

"What-?"

"HE FVCKING KNOWS THAT MUZZLES GIVE ME PANIC ATTACKS. WHY?! wHY? wHy? why- why?!"

Baku screamed so loudly that everyone ended up walking in to see what was happening. The second Hawks arrived, all of the main lov members (Shiggy, Dabi, Toga, Twice and Spinner, plus Hawks) ran to the Pomeranians side, comforting him and saying soothing thoughts.

"What does kachaan mean?! All Might is the nicest person ever!" Deku asks again.

"All Might isn't the hero he makes you believe he is. He never saved Shigaraki when he was wandering the streets looking for a home. He almost let Bakugou die, he only saved him because the citizens were screaming at him to be a hero." Hawks explains angrily.

Deku just looks at the ground blankly before silently exiting the room.

Shiggy and Toga walk in, sporting scabs and scars from when they were caught. They were in a separate dorm and we're unable to leave it until Hawks helped convince the heroes to move them into the 1-A dorms.

"Panic attack?" Toga asks, concern shining in her tired gold eyes.

"He's getting muzzled." Hawks replies, seething.

"Oh." Shiggy says, walking over to Baku.

Just then, all the UA traitors walked in. They took one look at Baku before rushing to his side. The only other people who knew about Baku's panic attacks were Kiri and Todo, so the rest of the traitors were confused.

"Hey Baku, it's fine. The sludge is gone your safe." Kiri soothes as Todo rubs circles on the blondes back.

"Bubs it's fine we are here for you!" Todo replies reassuringly.

"KitKat your alright. The sludge isn't gonna bother us ever again. Remember, now your number one." Toga says, nodding.

"Kuro?" Baku asks in a voice barely above a whisper.

"No baby, he's been captured." Kiri replies sadly.

"It's all my fault... If I hadn't made that plan then everything would have been fine." Baku chokes out, tears flowing to the floor.

"I think this is him finally coming to terms with everything, and taking in just what happened." Denki notes, trying to hide his own despair.

"Yeah..." The others say in unison. 

They all leave Kiri and Todo with Bakugo before walking away to mind their own business.

Suddenly Aizawa enters the room, looking around before his eyes landed on the crying mess of Baku being soothed by Kiri and Todo.

"What happened?" He asks

"Found out All Might is going to muzzle him today. The muzzle reminds him of when he got attacked by the sludge monster. All Might only saved him because the people around him asked how he would save the 'poor boy' even though he was on the verge of death." KiriTodo explain at the same time.

"Even then Deku went to save him hours before. By the time All Might came, the only thing he needed to do was clean up the sludge." Kiri continues.

"Is there anything that I can do to help him?" Aizawa asks, gesturing to the blonde.

"Is there any way you can help Hawks with getting All Might out of being a hero? Maybe not killing him, but just getting him to retire." Todo decides, looking at his teacher with pleasing eyes. "Every time Baku sees All Might being praised, he screams in anger and sadness. It kills us knowing we can't do anything until we get our licenses, and even then we can't do much."

"I can try. Can I assume you are all lovers?" Zawa asks again.

"Kind of, yeah. He's with Deku so he can see what will happen to the lov members, but we broke up so he doesn't get caught." Kiri explains, running his hands through the others hair.

"Alright. Well, like I said, I will try."

A/N I'm writing this during history XD the guy next to me has caught me like three times, but my god the teacher is blind. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! Oke now to finish this note cuz the teacher is walking this way- baiii (This will be posted when I get home)
~Luna