Scars

"Kiri." Baku whispers demandingly, while Kiri nods in understanding. He waves at everyone and they all leave.

"Hey, Kachaan..." Deku says awkwardly. How else would a conversation go down with your old lover, whom you broke up with by saying you fell in love with one of their least favorite people?

"Hello, sh*t face. How's your little girlfriend?" Baku answers, referring to Uraraka.

"She's great. Cheated, actually. With Tsu." Deku answers sarcastically.

"Serves you right, how does it feel?" Baku sneers, smirking while his ex squirms uncomfortably.

"Kachaan please, I'm sorry! Can't we try again?" The broccoli asks sadly, hoping that his puppy dog eyes still worked on the blonde.

"No. I already have new boyfriends, I don't think I would like to add a cheating bastard to the mix." 

"I said I was sorry, multiple times! Please Kachaan!" Deku desperately pleads, genuine hurt in his eyes.

Suddenly, Sho comes into the room with Kiri. They whisper to each other before walking to Baku and whispering to him as well. He nods, his face going emotionless. His boyfriends leave, and he turns to Deku.

"One. Chance." He growls, opening his arms. Deku happily runs into them, graciously accepting the hug.

Baku smirks, putting a hand on the smaller boys head. They stay in that position for about one more minute before Baku whispers as softly as he can. "I missed you. . ."

Deku gasps, and giggles. "Me too. Uraraka was using me for money. I missed real relationships."

Baku frowns. "You left me for a gold digger?" 

"She kissed up to me. She made it seem like you were toxic and I was being emotionally abused by you." He explains, looking up to face Baku.

"Wait, so if you already have other boyfriends, does that mean their mine as well or-?" Deku contemplates, suddenly mumbling.

"No, they aren't ready for a foursome yet. Though they are okay with me and you, you aren't theirs as well." Baku answers quickly.

"Don't want to share me?" Deku questions, laughing.

"Never. Mine only." Baku answers protectively, tightening his grip on the bush.

"Aww, nice Kachaan! I missed you very much." Deku answers, before Baku grabs his chin and kisses him.

Baku cups Deku's face with one hand, the other holding his waist. The kids lasts for about 3 seconds before Baku pulls away.

"I...I l-love you." Baku stutters, the phrase hard to say.

"I love you too, Kachaan." Deku immediately says back with no hesitation.

Damn you, stupid nerd. This will be easy. You know I like challenges.

Baku smiles, but what Deku thinks of as a reassuring smile, is really a condescending one. They exit the kitchen and Baku sits down on a couch in the common room with Deku snuggled up against him.

"Hey Deku? Do you know what they will do with us? As in the LOV, since we are in rehab now?" Baku asks, testing his luck.

"I don't know yet. They haven't said anything." Deku murmurs softly, playing with the blonde's hair.

"Will you tell me when they do? Pleaseee?" Baku pleads, giving puppy dog eyes.

"Heheh of course, who could refuse you?" Deku answers, smiling.

For extra measure, Baku kisses Deku again, in which he immediately melts into. Deku smiles through the kiss, and Baku forcefully does the same.

When they pull away, the rest of the class starts walking in. Deku repositions himself to be sitting on Baku's lap, and Baku glances at Sho and Kiri, who smile at him. Everyone smiles and starts asking Bakudeku questions about their newly resurfaced relationship, to which Deku answers most of them.

"Hey Baku! How long have you wanted to get back with Deku-kun?" Uraraka asks, smiling darkly.

"Couple months after he cheated." Baku replies blankly. Deku glances at the floor guiltily, and Baku rolls his eyes before pulling him closer to his chest.

Deku snuggled closer to the taller make before falling asleep, his breathing slowed to soft little puffs of air. Baku's face softened and he played with Deku's hair. Everyone silently shushed each other and left them alone.

Baku eventually fell asleep again, his head leaning slightly on Deku's. Baku then lifted his head up while the traitors all filed in.

Denki sat down next to Ojirou and when the other blonde put his tail out, Denki's face lit up as he started to play with it. Hawks stood behind the couch, while Dabi rested on the seat in front of him as the chicken played with his hair absent mindedly, causing the burned chicken to blush. (Burnt chicken x funny chicken. Beautiful.)

Shoji was standing while Iida, Momo, and Jirou sat on his dupli arms as if they were real chairs. Iida was on one side while Momo and Jirou were on the other, both blushing messes. (Shush. I'm a mulishipper. I'm taking suggestions for any other ships, but for now, I'm using what I got.)

Baku glanced at Deku before picking him up to put him in his dorm so if he woke up, he wouldn't hear anything. As if by command, Deku stirred just as Baku placed him in bed.

"Kachaan?" He whispered softly, turning to the blonde.

"Yes, nerd?" He answers, planting a small kiss on the smaller's forehead.

"Where are you going?"

Smiling slightly, Baku replies. "I'm gonna talk with my friends, I'll join you in a little bit alright?"

"Okey!" Deku smiles happily, snuggling under the covers.

Scoffing, Baku goes back to the common room. "Alright, so how are we getting out of here?"

"I'm less trusted by the heroes now due to me helping Dabi burn the city, though I am still allowed to patrol." Hawks adds, still playing with Dabi's hair.

"Alright. Hawks, you patrol the city and tell us using communi-quirk if there are any heroes around and if yes, who they are and what their quirks are. I have gotten Deku to tell me any information that the heroes tell him about what will happen to us, since he's almost always with Bitch Might. Hagakure you will follow Deku when he is getting information so that way if he doesn't tell me something, I will still find out. Denki, when we are escaping, you will use your quirk to get rid of the lights and the security. Todoroki, you will melt your ice and flood the classrooms, Dabi you will set the hallways on fire. This will cause them to go to the roof or outside of the school. Toga will be taking heroes blood during this time so that she can sabatoge. Momo you wi create land mines to put in front of the school. Everyone else must act as if you know nothing of this, and strike panic through everyone else." Baku states, before stopping suddenly. "Deku's coming, one second."

Deku then walked into the common room, rubbing his eyes with a blanket draped over his body. "Kachaan? Are you almost done?"

"Yeah baby, we were just about to go to bed. Go back to the room, I'll be there right after we finish." Baku smiles reassuringly, patting the teeny boys head.

Once Deku is out of earshot, Baku groans loudly. "Annoyance at it's finest."

"Hey I do that all the time! Are you calling me annoying?" Todoroki pouts.

"No, when you do it you're actually cute while doing it. He's just plain annoying." Baku answers, smiling at him.

"Aww soft Baku!" Oijirou chirps making his tail go up a bit, causing Denki to have to reach for it.

Sho then touches Baku's shoulder while smiling. Baku jerks away in both fear and pain. Confused, Kiri lifts up Baku's long sleeve, only to see nothing there.

"Baku? Why did you flinch so hard?"

Sighing, Baku flips his arm so they could see the other side.

"Scars."