Acting

"Scars?! From what!" Kiri demands, jumping from his seat.

"Mainly from All Might, that sludge monster, a few from a knife. Oh, one of them is from All Might putting my hand on my shoulder and making me explode it." Baku recites calmly, as if it's a normal occurrence.

"Babyyy that's terrible!" Sho whimpers, hugging Baku tightly, clinging to his shirt.

"It's fine, he doesn't touch me now. I- eep!" Baku replies, only to be cut off by Kiri picking them both up and sitting on  a couch, becoming a very dominant top.

"Oi no fair! I was gonna top Sho!" Baku complains, pouting.

"Well I'm ultimate top so, nah!" Kiri jokes, kissing their foreheads.

They disperse later, due to Deku whimpering in his sleep. Baku kisses his boyfriend's goodbye, before crawling into bed and putting his hand on Deku's waist.

When Baku woke up the next day, he was greeted to a smiling face right up against his. Forcefully, Baku smiles back at Deku.

"Hey baby, what time is it?" Baku asks, leaning forward to kiss Deku, internally grimacing.

"Good morning kachaan! It's seven right now." Deku answers, snuggling closer to his 'boyfriend' "I'm hungry..." Deku yawns sleepily.

"Let's go get food, bubs." Baku decides, sitting up.

They go into the kitchen, where Uraraka is standing next to the table with everyone, glaring. "So you two are a thing, then? I don't believe it. Prove it!" She screams

"How would we do that, Ochaco?" Deku asks coldly.

"Kiss."

This motherfvcking b*tch. Now I have to act as even more!

"Sure, we've already done so multiple times." Baku states, holding Deku's chin with his hand.

Baku glanced quickly at his boyfriend's and gives them a sad look, before locking lips with the broccoli.

Uraraka gasps before stomping away angrily. Baku pulls away again before walking away, followed by Eijiro and Shoto.

Deku follows them, wondering what was going on. Quietly, Baku creates an illusion using a quirk given to him by none other than All for One.

Many people immediately think of AFO and think of the pure meaning of evil. In reality, he cared for all of the love members, and thought of them as his own children.

The illusion is of Baku breaking down crying while the others comfort him. He starts crying about how All Might almost killed him and that he feels bad because he can't tell Deku about it because it would crush him, and his love of the 'hero'.

They then leave and the illusion goes away. Deku rushes to where to illusion showed Baku walking away to, and sees him in a ball on the floor, having a severe panic attack.

"Kachaan!" Deku screams, falling to the explosive boys side.

Wow, acting like I love him is so easy!

A/N ahah I love making cliffhangers. Did Deku think that? Or Baku >:D Anyways, I'm making this in class rn and a guy behind me saw me pull out my phone and it was funny. He didn't tell ze teacher though. I have an amazing hiding spot to, cuz if my teacher looks at it he could loose his job uvu
Anyways, I might not update this fanfic for a lil bit cuz I'm still working on the lgbtq story, and I wanna work more on my dnf fanfic as well.
~Luna