Plans

One hour later, a security breech alarm went off causing Baku to startle awake. He looked up and saw the familiar face of Dabi, holding out his hand to him.

"Thank you, Dabi. How did you get here?" He asks, taking his hand while Dabi takes off his muzzle, knowing Baku has trauma from them and the quirk collar.

"The guards are stupid. They say this is a high security place but that's just to scare us, and reassure normal people." He says the last part angrily, both boys knowing they will never be seen as normal. Both gay. Both villains. Both traumatized. Both misjudged by the disgusting society.

"Well then, can we get out? I don't really like the idea of getting re muzzled." Baku replies, walking with Dabi to the exit. Baku then blows up the locked door and they quickly walk out and call Kurogiri.

Kuro (I'm lazy. Kurogiri has a nickname. I'm using it.) opens a warp gate for the boys and they take each others hands and step into the purple and black mist.  When they enter the LOV base, the first person Baku sees is Hawks.

"Well! Look who's here! The hero traitor! What can we do for you, birdie?" Baku says, sitting on a chair. Dabi stares at Hawks with mixed emotions of anger, and and sadness. Of course, those are the emotions any human would feel when their old best friend doesn't recognize them after knowing each other for 12 years.

"Oh please we all know I wouldn't be here if not for Dabi." Hawks replied, glowering at Dabi. Smirking, while also glaring, Dabi scoffed. "If you don't want to be here then don't be so easy to blackmail, Takami."

"Okay, sexual tension is over now! Hawks!" Baku claps, turning to Hawks smiling forcefully. "Why the hell are you here?" He continues, his smile more forced by the second.

"The commission knows where your bases are, but not this one. Starting tomorrow they will ransack them and try to get as much information as possible from them." Hawks replies boredly, looking at the ground.

"Great, so tell me. What did you do to stop this?" Baku replies calmly. "I-..I tried to get them to postpone but they said the sooner they find the real one the better...I am not allowed anywhere but the commission jail cells until the finish, because they suspect me due to my old mission as a spy." Hawks answers, staring at the ground angrily.

"Dabi. You will break Hawks out every time he is put in the cell. Hawks. You and Dabi will then work together to make sure it takes them longer to find them. Get nomu's, burn sh*t, do whatever is necessary. Shiggy and Toga, you guys will help me get all of our stuff from the bases. Twice, you will make clones of us and send them around the city to distract the heroes as well. Oh and Hawks?" Baku announces before turning back to Hawks. "Do this and you gain our full trust. I cannot speak for all of us but I can speak for myself."

"Yes, Bakugou." Hawks replies, looking him in the eyes. "Good! Kurogiri, make me a portal to UA. There are some people I would like to...visit." Baku answers, clapping as he walks through the portal.

*****

When Baku arrives on the other side, he is in the dorms. He walks down the halls and slips pieces of paper through multiple doors. Once he finishes he sits in the common room and waits. Soon, multiple people come into the room smiling at Baku.

"Bakugou!!" Kaminari, Kirishima, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Mina say in unison. Before long, even more show up.

"Hey guys! Alright so I need your help." He replies smiling. Hagakure, Shoji, and Oijiro nod while Jirou, Iida, and Momo look at each other.

"The hero commission have found all but our real base. Hagakure, I want you to do your invisible thing and spy on them. We can use our communi-quirks to talk to each other, so you can tell everyone where they are. Momo, I want you to create bombs and rope and place them hanging around the city. Shoji and Jirou. Jirou will be on your back, Shoji, and you will have wings to fly around the city so you can tell Todoroki when to light them with his fire to distract the pros, and then freeze their feet to the ground. Iida, you run and put Kaminari's electric things on them so he can send lightning straight to them. Kirishima, you will be with me, Toga, and Shiggy when we get our stuff from the bases so if we are found you can protect us." Baku explains as everyone nods in understanding.

"Okay now go to sleep, we have an early day tomorrow. I'll use the communi-quirk to tell you what time the commission will start." Baku continues as he walks away.

"Wow not even a hey to your boyfriends?" 'K' asks, smirking.

"Aww, I was hoping for a kiss too!" 'T' replies, pouting.

"Babies. I leave for a month and it's like I left for a year." Baku answers laughing, as he turns back and opens his arms to hug the multicolored haired boys.

"I see your red dye is coming out again, Kiri."

"So is your black and white stripes." 

"Aww you added the white one for me! You are such a bottom."

"Oh shut up Sho. I saw the blond streak in the back of your head."

They all laughed and sat on a couch, cuddling. "I missed you guys..."Baku says softly, playing with Todoroki's hair as Kirishima plays with Baku's.

"We missed you too. Sho got to the point where he slept in my room with your plushie you gave him so it felt like before." Kirishima replies, smiling down at them.

"Hah! Who's the bottom now!" Baku laughs, as Todoroki blushes.

"You're both bottoms to me. Now shush and let me sleep." Kiri answers, laying down with his head on Baku's while Todo puts his head in Baku's lap. (I am drawing this moment in my head- I just suck at it on my ipad sO- I shall google an image of it for you all uwu)

BAKUGOU. Hawks yells through the communi-quirk, scaring Baku awake.

What, Hawks?

They are starting in an hour.

SH*T ALRIGHT TELL EVERYONE TO START.

Gotcha.

Baku shakes Kirishima and Todoroki and tells them to wake everyone. "I have to go back to the base, meet me at the spot."

They quickly nod before all going their separate ways, Kiritodo running to the dorm rooms and Baku rushing through Kurogiri's portal to the base.

A/N: Second chapterrr! I finally don't have writer's block! Though I will say I haven't updated mainly cuz I'm also writing a dream angst fanfic as well- Look out for that one as I'm almost done with the first part :D

~Luna