I know.

"When I hit my puberty, by the age 12. Everyone said that I hit my puberty early, Because of my eating habits. But truth to be told, I will eat as same as other people. But I don't know why am only like this. Like being in this big body" she said by wiping her tears.

"At my 22, my parents started the match hunting process. I think that is when a first family came to meet me. Their word is Girl is Overweight. But you know the funny part is, the groom himself is overweight guy" she let out a sad laugh.

"That night while am eating, my mom scolded me for eating rice at night. Instead she asked me to drink porridge or eat oats."

"So, after one after another families rejection. My meal cards too started to shrink. With a rising guilt. Sometimes even when I eat one idly, I used to be guilty. '

" The guilt of being eaten overfood. Because they cultivated in my mind  like, If I ate little more calories for a particular day, ultimately my mind will start to thinks that I will be added with one more kg, so eventually I will become ugly more. So again I need to face another rejection, this is how I use to think. '" I tightened my hold over her.

"The guilt, where my parents are not able to marry me off. The guilt being  the barrier for my next two sisters marriage. All my life, I would think twice naah, 10 times before even buying or eating a simple food before a single person. That what will others think. What will be others thought? This only be whirling in my mind"

"Never been allowed to eat out of my mother meal chart. There is no cheat day." she laughed.

"When everyone ordering their favourite. I will be contemplating with myself whether which food will be comprised of less fat. If I order for any of my favourites in shops, my mind will automatically think that what wil be the waiter think? What will be my friends think?. In order to avoid this, I stopped eating out mostly.  In home my mom will never allowed me to eat whatever I like. When everyone eating their favourite poori I was just allowed to eat oats. Am not complaining, but treating different from others is something I hate the most. " she let out a sob.

" I stopped choosing. Instead I started accepting other choices. After all an obese/Fat/Ugly woman are never allowed to eat like other woman without getting criticism /mockings.You know, I will always exercise, I will always eat less food. I will always keep conscious about the amount of food am eating . Despite of all this, I couldn't able to loose my weight. At one point I become very stressed. There were nights, were I used to just sit on the balcony and sleep by crying. There were time were I prayed to god to just took my life because evryone sees me as failure. An failure. An failed daughter. An fail.... " I grabbed her to my chest.

" You are not a failure ila, definitely not. Instead you are a gem to me. "I slowly murmured in her ear. She kept sobbing in my chest.

" Shh ila, don't cry. "I said

" Enough is enough. "I said to her by grabbing her face.

" That is when I got the proposal from you after 7 years of struggle, where I don't even know your identity. But all I need is to get married so that I won't make my parents to suffer more, so I accept you even after reading your condition. But I never expected that my life to turn to be filled with this much happiness. " she said by looking into my eyes.

" Thank you soo much " she said.

I nod as no.

" Stop saying thanks ila"

"I will."

"Like I said already, there is no greatness in marrying you ila" I said to her by pressing more her in to my chest