As Fyodor stared down at her angelic figure, he wanted nothing more than to take a picture of her. He never wanted to forget how she looked like this, he settled for staring instead as he tried to commit her to his memory. Her face was blank with innocence and yet her eyes were dark and glossed over. He smirked when he realised that she would always be his because she wasn't an angel. It was impossible for an angel to have eyes like that aimed at a demon. He was thrilled with this outcome, she was his-- he won.

"I want you to take all of me in your mouth and show me just how much you love me, can you do that?" He bent down just enough to be able to grab her face. She nodded, clearly enjoying the fact that he took initiative and instructed her on what she should do.

She rubbed her fingertips together before she reached out for his belt. Once she touched his hips, she looked at him for any sort of confirmation or praise. He cocked a brow in amusement at her actions, which caused her to look down with a blush before she continued. She trembled slightly as she tried to undo his belt. She was flustered and this only made Fyodor's crotch throb even more. She managed to get his belt undone then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. All that stood between her and him were his dark grey briefs. She stared at the tent he had made in them and visibly swallowed at the sight. He wasn't particularly large but he wasn't small either.

Kate was more nervous about completing the act. She wanted to please him so badly but she was worried-- what if she messed up? What if she did something and he decided she was of no more value to him? She wouldn't have been able to handle being discarded after putting her body and her heart out for him to see. She didn't want him to stop being interested in her simply because she had finally submitted to him and was no longer a challenge. While Kate knew Fyodor was different from all other men, she also knew that he was fundamentally the exact same as everyone else. Fyodor liked a challenge, it amused him and kept him interested, however, the second his challenge was no longer amusing, he would discard of them with the same regard as if he were to throw out a candy wrapper.

Kate took him into her mouth, getting his member properly lubricated before pulling away. She gently gripped the base with both of her hands as she delicately ran her tongue across his tip. He shuddered at her light touch and she felt satisfied enough to keep going. She placed a soft kiss atop it before she decided to begin sucking-- she had teased him long enough. While her mouth worked on warming and satisfying his shaft, she used her hands to massage his balls. Fyodor sighed as he gripped the back of her head, clearly pleased with her. He forced her to take him entirely in her mouth. As he hit the back of her throat, Kate didn't gag instantly. With this pleasant revelation, he began to rock his hips back and forth, effectively using her mouth for his pleasure. It wasn't until the third stroke that Kate finally gagged, tears filling in the corners of her eyes. Her helpless sight only turned him on even more. He could've been sent over the edge if she continued with this for much longer. He was forced to pull away.

Kate was caught off guard by his sudden movement and was left staring at him with a slight pout. Her disappointment didn't last long though, he had pulled her up to her feet in the same movement he had pulled away with. His lips were on hers, pressing so hard that her teeth hurt. Her pain didn't last long because he began moving away with his feverous kisses. They travelled all over her cheeks before going lower, onto her neck. He settled on her neck for a while, sucking and even biting. His bite made her hiss but her heartbeat quickened. He remained on that single spot, making sure his mark would be there for a long time.

He suddenly picked her up in his arms, carrying her into his bedroom. He placed her down on the bed and his lips moved lower once more. This time they settled on her breasts. They were small compared to the bombshells he had been with previously, but he liked that. He began to leave marks all over her breasts, everywhere he possibly could was covered in little love bites from him... others were not so little. The ones that had covered her neck were darker and larger than the ones on her breasts. His tongue swirled around her nipple, inviting his teeth to her skin every once in a while. She arched her back as she hummed, showing her enjoyment. While his mouth worked on one breast, the other was in his hand, being massaged with. He grew bored of this rather quickly and decided it was time to torment her some more.

Fyodor pulled away suddenly once more, making Kate's body ache for his touch yet again. Much to her delight, he wasn't gone for long, much like the previous time. He settled back, spreading her legs. She found herself clenching at his touch. This was a far more intimate spot than he was previously at. He found her gaze and blinked slowly, much like a cat with someone they trust. His lips were on her clit, creating circles that made her squirm. While Fyodor loved her squirming under him, he loved having complete control over her even more.

He pulled away, sitting up on his knees. He was moving to touch her but she had other plans. She sat up just as quickly and began kissing him, pulling at his shirt while she did so. He nearly smiled as he realised what she wanted. He pulled away and allowed her to help him unbutton his shirt. He slid it off quickly once she was content that they were both on the same level.

His lips found hers again and he then used his body to press her down onto the mattress. With one hand he began to rub circles on her clit. She breathed heavily but didn't make much noise other than that. Fyodor, displeased with this, decided to change that. With two fingers he entered her, to which prompted a squeak from her. He decided to pump with a quick pace, making sure to wiggle his fingers. She cried out as she began to feel an indescribable surge of pleasure building within her. Fyodor then placed his other hand on her throat and squeezed ever so slightly, his goal to interrupt blood flow not harm her. She reached for her throat but only placed her hands on his for support, making no move to remove them. Her breathing shallowed as her toes curled and she screamed his name. He allowed her to ride out her release, taking note of the pure euphoria in her eyes.

Fyodor pulled his hand away and licked her sweet juices off of his fingers, making sure she was looking him in the eyes. He then kissed her forehead.

"Since you've been such a good girl for me, why don't I fuck you, hmm?" He brushed some stray hairs out of her face. She nodded hastily. He almost chuckled at the sight. How odd that Kate's entire demeanour changed when she was in bed with him.

With a meticulously planned out movement, he slipped the condom over himself and readied himself at her entrance. He smiled cheekily before entering her slowly. She moaned at this action and found herself curling up towards him. Her hands went for his shoulders as he settled above her. He found a steady rhythm, four slow strokes followed by three sharp ones. She was practically melting in the brain, he was driving her over the edge with his every move. He made sure to shower her face and neck with kisses while he continued his thrusts. He left no part of her unattended, which she was grateful for-- sex had never been this interesting before.

Fyodor, however, began to grow bored of his rhythmic pattern and decided to switch things up. He pulled out in order to flip her onto her hands and knees. He then entered her once more, going much harder and quicker this time. She cried out as the sound of their flesh hitting each other became louder and louder. Fyodor liked this much better. He reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling it towards him. Kate very much enjoyed this action and whimpered.

"Fyodor, I'm--"

"Oh, God!" He cut her off, knowing that her words would drive him over the edge, past the point of no return from pleasure. When her walls clenched around him, he felt perfect-- he was born for this moment, to fuck Kate Chopin all night long. Kate's shudder was all it took for him to release what he had been holding back. He pulled out promptly after, not wishing to test his luck. He stood up quickly and walked into the bathroom to clean up before returning to Kate who lay in his bed, catching her breath.

Fyodor slipped under the covers, pulling Kate into his chest.

"Thank you," He whispered as he kissed her shoulder. She hummed in response, tired and half asleep. He smiled and listened to her breathing which grew deeper by the second.

"I love you too." He murmured before placing one last kiss on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep with a smile. Everything was right in the world, he found his soulmate.