"I AM BACK, MY SHITTY BROTHER!"

This made the Count choke on his spit and stared at his half-brother from another mother, who just smiled at him, with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

'Shit.'

Deruth hasn't seen nor heard from his brother for several years, as he said that he is going to deal with another business and god knows when he will return to Roan. During that time, Jour was still alive, Cale was still very cute and adorable, that Luke is smitten by his cuteness. These were his two shields that stops Luke from lecturing his ass for stupid things he does. But now that neither are here, Deruth is alone.

Deruth then finally remembers why he keeps his sword in his office at all times.

"I give you 10 seconds to run. Before I give chase. Like old times."

Luke said with a smile that will kill. 

Then Deruth bolted out of the room and to the front door of the manor, he passed by his wife and children who just looked at him in confusion

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then Deruth bolted out of the room and to the front door of the manor, he passed by his wife and children who just looked at him in confusion. For another blur to rush pass them, much like their husband/father.

Deruth was able to reach the training field and swiped a guard's sword, fast enough before he had to block a strike from his little brother.

"W-welcome back, L-luke."

Deruth greeted as he clutched his teeth to block his brother's strike. As unlike Deruth who is a decent swordsman. Luke was someone who is on a higher tier than most swordsman, even being able to use aura.

"Haha. I leave for a couple of years and heard, a lot of shit. Can you explain everything to me?"

Luke asked with a dark tone.

"But--"

"If you still have the energy to talk back then, try not to die dear brother."

This went on for a couple of hours and Deruth had to be brought to a healer to heal up all the scratches on him. Luke never went full force on him before, it would kill him. As a maid led him to a guestroom, after Violan found out that he is Deruth's brother, whom he never mentioned.

"It seems like you are still alive, you dirty brat."

One of the elders intercepted the latter, not knowing of his real title, and calling him a dirty child.

"Oh. And it seems you are still alive. I though you were one of those who were executed... Pity. You used to call me dirty blood so much, because of my half blood heritage. I guess even the old must change. I heard my dear nephew gave all of you a warning."

Luke Silvia asked with menace in his tone.

"Yes. Young master Cale had gave all of us a warning. Should we try to harm the heir of the county, he will deal with us. But he is still young and --"

Second Chance to Fight (Regressor!Cale Henituse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें