--chapter twenty two-- package

"Alright everyone," George says to his stream, "today we are teaching y/n to play minecraft because you guys really liked them. Sooo yeah let's get started."

George and I start to play minecraft. He showed me all the buttons before it started so it wouldn't be a total mess.

"y/n y/n run," George says quickly, "Go! What are you doing?"

"George, why are you so scared? We're fine," he says as I walk through the nether. I turn the characters head slightly to the left as I see a lot of dark skeletons run towards me. "What are those?" I screech. "I- I ah what button is sprint?"

George laughs. "It's- You- You're going to die. Gimme this."

He reaches for the mouse but I move it away. "I'm playing. Not you."

"What? I'm trying to help you," He shakes his head.

I give him a look before glancing at the chat.

chat

YOU TELL HIM

let him help you lol

let them play on their own george

run run run

don't let him take over

"Chat agrees with me," I joke, "Take that."

The screen in front of us flashes red with an I died screen.

A ding rings through the headphones.

"You are an idiot," Dream says with a chuckle. "Why didn't you let him help you?"

"Yeah now you've lost the game," George nudges me playfully

"It's not about winning, George," I say master-of-factly, "It's about being independent."

"If you say so," Dream says.

Dream stays on the vc as we try another speedrun. Sapnap even joins a little later. We have a lot of fun as a group as we stream. Chat seemed to really like the dynamic too.

George says goodbye and ends the stream. "That was a really good stream," he says as he stretches.

I nod. "I had a fun time."

"Oh wait," George stands up from his seat, "You got some mail today."

He hands me a package. I don't remember ordering anything, but I don't worry about it too much. I'm sure I just forgot. I set the package on my bed for later.

George and I talk for a while about absolutely anything and everything. I really like hanging out with him. I feel so safe when I'm around him.

"Alright I'm heading to bed," I say after a while.

"Goodnight y/n" he leans over to give me a quick kiss. He'll probably stay up to talk to Dream for a while, but I'm exhausted.

"Night," I say.

I walk into my room. A square on my bed catches my eye. I had completely forgotten about that.

I open the package slowly, having no idea what it could be.

I pull out the contents and sort through the papers. My eyes land on a small blue rectangle booklet.

My passport.

--author's note--

ahh sorry for such a short chapter but i promise things are about to get really really good!

hope you guys have a great day! byeee :))

word count: 467