--chapter twenty-- room

--one week later-- after vlog came out--

"GEORGE" I hear Tommy yell from George's computer.

The two are streaming for a little bit. I try to stay hidden in my room. I can hear Tommy scream every five minutes though.

"HEIGHT CHECK" he yells out.

I can hear them both walk to my door. One of them actually hits it. I roll my eyes.

"IM TALLER CHAT" Tommy yells.

I throw a sock at the door to be funny.

"AHH"

"What are you doing Tommy?" George asks even though he already knows.

"Did you not-" he mumbles something incoherent, "This is stupid."

They continue their little stream.

"OW" Tommy yells out. "OWWW OWWW WHAT THE FUCK MAN"

I ignore the yelling now since I'm used to it.

"I don't know what to-" George says, "What are you doing?"

"Getting help, George." Tommy sounds closer to my door now. "What does it look like I'm doing."

Tommy knocks on my door, then shouts. "MAGIC ROOM HELP ME"

I roll my eyes. I walk over to the door and open it, careful to not show myself.

Tommy closes the door behind him. "He hit me in the eye, y/n!" he whisper shouts.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask him. I have nothing in my room for that.

"He gave me a black eye," Tommy says.

"I don't know what you think I can do, Tommy. I'm in my room and I can't leave. There's a camera directly in front of my door." I point towards the outside. I can hear George talking to the camera.

"That-" he stutters a bit. "Ugh, what should I do to help it?"

I sigh. "Ask George for an ice pack."

"Okay, I will do that." He leaves the room abruptly.

"George." I can hear him say, "I need an ice pack."

"Ice pack? I don't have that."

"Ughhh," Tommy opens my door again.

"Did you hear that?" he whispers.

"What does he mean we don't have ice packs?" I roll my eyes. "Tell him to go to the fridge."

He leaves again. I feel like I'm a middle schooler passing notes through Tommy to George. It's ridiculous. And thousands of people are watching with no clue what's going on.

"My room told me that you should check the fridge." Tommy announces.

I face palm.

"No," George responds.

Tommy walks back in.

"Tell him to turn the damn camera off. I'll get the stupid ice pack." I shake my head.

Tommy leaves once again.

"TURN OFF THE DAMN CAMERA" he yells.

"What? No."

"Room told me to," Tommy says.

"Fine," George says.

Tommy opens the door all the way. He puts one finger to his lips to tell me that they're not muted.