"Tell me to stop and I shall."

Start from the beginning

"No, I just... I need you to sit down." Hannah sighed out, Sarah nodded her head and sat down next to Hannah.

"Is everything alright?" Sarah asked,

"No... I don't want to marry Caleb but my mother is pushing me." Hannah complained, "I don't want him, he is cruel to everyone. And the dress... oh, the dress is... appalling! Honestly, when he showed me right then and there, I wanted to laugh and throw it in the bin." Hannah scoffed out as Sarah listened,

"I'm sorry, Hannah. Is there anything I can do?" She asked as she stood up and moved her chair closer, she sat down and took Hannah's right hand and began to lightly tread her finger-tips along her skin. Hannah sighed.

"I wish I could just marry you." Hannah whispered to her, Sarah tried to fight back a smile but failed. Miserably.

"I do too..." Sarah hummed out, Hannah glanced between Sarah's lips and her eyes, the two went to lean in but Sarah moved down and scoffed. "We can't..."

"Sarah, we must." Hannah pleaded, "I only feel things when I'm with you." She breathed out and placed her hand on the crook of Sarah's neck,

"Don't say that..."

"Sarah, I mean it."

"Hannah, stop." Sarah breathed out.

"Please, I want to be with you. Why shan't we be together?"

"Hannah... please..." Sarah pleaded as she took in a shaky breath, "I can't be with someone who is going to marry someone else." She explained then sighed as she moved back and looked down, she let go of Hannah's hand.

"Sarah... look at me." Hannah softly told her, Sarah's eyes shot right toward her. "You can't tell me that you don't love me..." She uttered.

"It's not that I don't love you.. I can't love you. Hannah, I just don't think it'll be right... I don't think it'll be right if you have someone loving you while you're not with me... fully."

"You know I can't break up with him though." Hannah sighed out,

"I know. I know, here..." She sighed out and kneeled down, "how about I make you a deal? Just for us?" She asked and Hannah nodded her head, Sarah smiled and leaned up a little, she moved a strand of hair behind Hannah's ear and admired her with a smile that made Hannah blush. "How about... if you two decide to... break up... we will be whatever you want, Hannah." Sarah whispered to her then cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You promise?"

"I promise." Sarah grinned out, Hannah smiled and nodded her head. The two stared at one another and smiled, Sarah sighed, "You're gonna have to show me the dress." Sarah giggled out which made Hannah blush,

"It is horrible."

"Well you look beautiful in anything, Hannah. Maybe if you add that flower crown that you wore, the night of when we went out in the woods." Sarah suggested,

"You liked that?"

"I liked your whole outfit. Hannah, you were beautiful that night... you are always beautiful." Sarah grinned out which made Hannah's heart flutter,

***

(2 months later)

A lot of planning had been happening for the wedding, and Hannah has been trying everything in her power to get the two to break up. She had been rude and she even managed to get Abigail to flirt with him constantly and... of course... it was progressively... WORKING!

Hannah was excited, she couldn't believe it. So, when she went inside to her house with the dress that she was wearing; she expected to see Caleb and Abigail... but no. Sarah Fier was seated on her couch, she smiled.