Part 13

I finished every obligation towards the patient and I made a deal with Chase, told him to watch over them tonight and I'll watch over them tomorrow. I walked into the office where I left my stuff, picked them up, and turned around to see House sitting on his chair next to the bookshelf, the dark, looking at me.

I decided to make my way over towards him, into the pitch-black room. The only source of light was the hallway in front of the office. I shut down the lights in the second part of the office and walk-in. I take off my coat and toss it on his table. Giving him a smirk, I walk towards him and sit on his lap. My hands land on his chest slowly stroking him.

He gives me a smirk then asks – so where were we?- and I smile then lean in to kiss him.

As the kiss turns into a hot make-out session, my hands unbutton his shirt and slide the coat and shirt together off his shoulders. We took our time, going slowly but in sync. As we took off some of our clothes, he broke the kiss to look at me and my body. His gaze looked over my belly and bra. I didn't move, I didn't even breathe until his hands lifted my skirt then I felt his fingers slide in my panties. His dark gaze connects with mine. His rough palms caressed my clit making me softly moan, he licked his full lips as we made eye contact and I swallowed hard. He doesn't even have to do foreplay considering I moistened from just looking at him.

- I won't hurt you. I promise you. You will scream but not in pain. I want to lick you, please you, and feast on your desire. You have been torturing me for days. – he says through a breath. His motion speeds up as his lips land on my neck leaving traces. I continue to moan, my body twitched under his touch as if on ecstasy, wave after wave. Climax hits me hard and I kiss him to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

He takes his fingers out and unbuckles his belt. I reached for a thick erection over the fabric. I felt the soft cotton under my palm as I crossed the hard length of his trapped dick and then closed it gently, around its width. I looked him in the eye and swallowed. I took off his boxers with my hands. I traced my fingers onto my tongue, making them wet then placed them on the tip of his dick and rubbed it all over.

He grabbed his dick with one hand and placed the other one on my hips pushing me towards him. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the wonderful feeling of his dick entering, teasing me along my silky folds. He brushed my swollen clit, pulled a moan out of me, and then pressed it against the entrance of my vagina. I was wet and ready for him, wet with desire.

I moaned, accelerating, accustomed to him, until I sat completely in his lap, received him whole. The feeling of him being deeply buried was great, as part of me, and I liked the sense of connection I was experiencing. Every inch of him touched the sensitive nerves of my cunt inside.

When he began to penetrate my cunt another growl escaped his throat. He pushed into me a little more, spreading my body to himself. House followed and pulled back slightly. Then he pushes again, dives deeper into my cunt. He moaned.

-Don't stop. It's so good. – I moan out.

He bit his lip. - Tell me it doesn't hurt. Tell me not to lose control. You're right I'm afraid I might tear you apart if I'm rough. I want to fuck you hard and fast.- he says

-is that what you want?-I ask him and he nods. I kiss his lips and begin to ride him myself. He sits up, both of his hands wrapped me tightly around my waist to hold me in place and he seemed to have lost what little control he had. We moan into each other's kiss as I go faster and deeper.

-right there yes- I moan again. He moans shortly after me, his lips kissed my neck and shoulders as he moaned into them. He took control so he started nailing it faster. My body tensed and I moaned his name. The heat enveloped me as I came and I could swear I felt it getting thicker inside me until the pressure became almost unbearable.

We were both breathing hard. The pressure against my vaginal walls eased but I still felt his cock tremble deep inside my cunt, small waves teasing me.

He grabbed my face and started to make out with me until he pulled away and looked into my eyes, his sweet blue eyes, his hand caressed my cheek until it pulled me in for another kiss.