Part 1

-And I also graduated from Stanford as a top student., I said smiling at the dean of medicine Lisa Cuddy. I thought this interview was going to be nerve-wracking but Lisa is so easy to talk to.

-Well I have to admit, your record is flawless and you are more than qualified to join our team. I do have to warn you... Greg..he can be..a lot.- Lisa said with hesitation almost as if she was looking for the perfect word but couldn't find it.

-Don't worry, I've done my research and I can promise you I can deal with him.- I assured her with a smile. We both stood up, shook hands with a bright smile and she escorted me to Dr. Gregory's office. I was nervous, mostly because I needed to impress him in order to get the job and make sure he wants me. I'm not gonna deny that I find him attractive but I can't let that distract me. We walk in and see him playing with a red ball by throwing it up the wall until it bounces back to his hand. 

-Oh look at that. Cuddy brought me another stripper! How lovely- he said with sarcasm and finished it off by sourly smiling at us before continuing playing with his ball. I was shocked and taken back by the comment. I knew he was rude but I didn't expect it to be so soon. 

-This is Allison Cameron. She is a new member of your team. Since you weren't interested in finding someone to replace Foremen, I thought I should help you.- Cuddy says and drops off paperwork on his desk.

-Hahaha you shouldn't have. Really. Thanks for the homework mommy- he says with sarcasm again. Cuddy tells him he needs to fill in those and treat me well before heading out, leaving me alone with him. 

-Well don't just stand there. Go and do something- he tells me while pointing with his hand at the other side of the office.

-o-okay I'm sorry sir.- I apologize and turn to leave when his deep raspy voice stopped me -House. It's House. Don't call me sir. We aren't in the military.

-Right...House. -

We hold a gaze strongly before I turn to leave. I push the glass door and was greeted by four pairs of eyes. A handsome, blond guy and a small, big nose guy were both looking at me. 

-You must be Allison?- the blond one says. By his accent, I could recognize he was Australian. 

-Yes hi. Allison Cameron.- I step closer and extend my hand to shake theirs. The blond guy takes my hand and introduces himself as Robert Chase and the second guy introduces himself as Chris Taub. I shook their hands and sat with them to chat. I felt someone glaring at me and I instinctively looked towards House only to find two blue piercing eyes. His stare was dark and strong, sending shivers down my back. 

I wonder what kind of man is he......

If you enjoyed this part please save it and keep up with the updates. Also if you want to set the atmosphere then check out my playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSQNhT4Mx1fmZlsuQGXJTfj0OMy8ajGB8