Part 10

Her heart was pounding as my gaze dropped to her chest. One hand ran over her belly lightly as if tickling. My large, hot palm slid up and encircled one breast. When I squeezed her gently, an alarm rang in her head.

- Soft. For a woman of your build, they're bigger than I expected. - I lowered my head after loosening my grip.

My warm breath ran over her chest and Alison sighed before my hot, wet mouth fell on her nipple. I ran my teeth over her sensitive skin as I licked the bud of her breasts with my rough tongue. Alison stood up and closed her eyes tightly. Pleasure spread from her breasts straight to her trembling belly. She bit her lip to silence the moan, shocked by her strong reaction to it. I sucked harder, the strong pull of my lips sending charges all over Alison's body. The heat moistens her thighs and she squeezes them under my body, proof of how horny she is. While her body responded to my seduction, arousal which I caused in her squeezed her stomach and she could swear she felt every pull of my lips on her clit. Relentless lips refused to leave her nipples, the pleasure became painful and her body burned. What I was doing to her was the most amazing erotic thing she had ever experienced. She bit her lip but couldn't stop the soft moan. I pulled my mouth away, pulling at her nipple until I let go. Alison swallowed looking into a pair of intense blue eyes. A low sob erupted from the depths of my throat.

I looked away from her and turned my attention back to her body.

"See, Alison?" I said in a hoarse, sexy voice. - I have control over your body. I will make you feel things you have never felt before.-

Alison stared at me. I leaned over her and wrapped my arms around her thighs to spread them. I slid my hands under her legs, and lifted them, to separate them with my shoulders pressed against the inside of her thighs.

After the initial shock, she tried to bend her knees but my body was stopping her. I shifted my attention from her face to where her pubic area was open under my chin, I couldn't help but admire her, then lowered my head. Shock, disbelief, and surprise. She felt my hot breath touch her exposed folds and clitoris. I ran my jaw over her skin, rubbed the inside of her thighs, up and down, gently stroking her. Her body burned with desire from the very sight of my face between her thighs, near where it hurt the most, and she relaxed. She sighed as my tongue crossed the most sensitive point of her body. She closed her eyes, around a small group of nerves I pressed my tongue against it, teasing over her clitoris. She froze, stiffening, and the feeling of my sucking ran through her entire body. The reaction I drew from it with each lick, sucking, was painful but in the best possible way. I kept up the pressure as my tongue tightened moved along the clitoris without pause, without hesitation. She couldn't stop the loud moaning that filled the room after she shook her head, climax hit her hard, an explosion of ecstasy that made her cry loudly as it passed through her trembling body. Her muscles trembled, and her brain shut down. She lost the ability to think, to form words, she could only feel a hot mist of pleasure until my lips let go.

Alison had to catch her breath. Her hypersensitive body trembled when my hands gently let go of her legs and my gentle kisses crossed over her hill, the lower part belly, and then breasts as I climbed over her body until we were face to face. She opened her eyes and looked at my now dark blue eyes. I pressed my lips onto hers, giving her a passionate kiss. As I pulled away I licked my lips, the honey taste of her passion has guided my desire from full possession of Alison to a pain from which I could not breathe.

She was so sweet, receptive, and no longer wanted, as I looked into her beautiful eyes, She looked at me and closed her mouth. And my focus fell on her breasts. I hesitated just a moment before raising my hand and hugging her breast again, gently, and she pushed out her body to press it tighter against my palm. My gaze returned on her.

- I want you. I hate myself but it hurts me to want to be inside you, to know what it's like, the feeling of having you wrapped around me, and of the pleasure I know I can find within you. I never wanted a woman like this before. Tell me I can have you. "I said almost as if I was begging for her. I knew we couldn't be together, I know she deserves better...but I just needed this once..just once.

She slightly nodded but it wasn't enough.

-Say it- I hurried her. - Yes - She whispered.

My eyes closed for a few long seconds before I looked at her again.

- Wrap yourself around me.-

She hesitated for a moment before switching her legs and her heels over the bare, warm skin of my thighs. I stood up, adjusted before pressing against her cunt with the thick tip of my dick. Her body was wet with desire when I pressed the entrance to penetrate her. I slid easily through her silk folds but missed the target. Frustration. I put one hand on the table beside her to rest the upper body on one hand and I reached between our bellies until I grabbed my dick, received it, and adjusted it. I paused. Her eyes spread out in shock as the blunt, thick tip of his cock pressed tightly against her, entered her canal, and forced her body to expand so she could receive it. When he pushed it deeper into her cunt she panicked.

-You're too big- she said in shock. When our eyes met, I froze. My eyes became wide. "You can take me," I said. - I want you so bad. I'll be gentle.-

I sank a little more over her body, diving deeper. Her muscles spread to receive my thick dick as I continued to penetrate, her body had no choice but to receive me. I didn't stop until I was completely inside her narrow canal. I paused to allow her to get used to my size. She was breathing hard but she had to admit that the feeling of such fulfillment is incredibly good. I shifted, pulled away a few inches, slowly, then pushed back.

She groaned. It was large and wide enough to rub every sensitive end of the nerves that burned with life. Her body enjoyed their mutual adhesion. I stiffened and a soft moan passed through my open lips, while still looking into each other's eyes.

"I knew it would be so amazing," I said hoarsely. - Too good. – I said with anger on my face.

- Damn you, Alison, for the powerful effect you have on me. –

She moaned with pleasure, as I speed up, my hard dick creating pure pleasure. She had never experienced such a level of sexual majesty. I started again, repeated slow pulling or stronger charging.

She screamed with pleasure at the movement, the way my cock slid beside her swollen clitoris, my hips were at an angle that prevented me from squeezing her with my large body. Her body became so sexually aroused, her cunt wet, and pleasure so intense that she realized she wouldn't last long. She moaned like crazy and I loved every second of it.

BEEP BEEP BEEEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up sweaty and confused. Disappointment took over me as I realize all of that was a dream, a really realistic dream.

Damn it.