Part 18

As I was packing my documents in the purple bag I carry for my job I heard him walk in. I looked at him then continued packing. I ignored him today as much as I could without raising too much suspicion from others. I couldn't have that right now. He walks in and just stares at me, almost in admiration.

-So are we going to talk about this?- he asks.

-no.- I reply without looking at him.

He grunts and forces a smile then says – you are difficult ya know-.

I slam down my bag and look at him with rage.

-I'm the difficult one? You were the one that is being immature here, playing games and –and kissing me in plain sight?? We could've been caught House! What then? – I ask whilst raising my voice.

-huh? No answer?- I ask again raising my eyebrow at him. He said nothing but just looked at me.

- I could've lost my job because of you. You could've lost your job because of yourself. – I say and take a deep breath.

- I can't keep doing this with you- I say and turn to grab my jacket and bag.

-This was...a mistake.- I say. I lick my lips and drop my gaze feeling difficulty as I say these words. It's like I'm ending a marriage or something important... Maybe it was important to me more than I thought it was.

And so I left.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Later that evening, I was reading a book when I heard that familiar knock. When he knocks with his cane, it's so loud and rough.

I opened the door and there he was once again. Standing at my doorway. He looked tired, his eyes were red, his undereye bags were there, and he looked like he was intoxicated.

-Look House I'm not doing this again,- I tried to say but was cut off by his lips. He put his hand behind my neck and pushed me towards him, into the kiss. He pulled away and looked at my eyes.

-I need you.- he says under his breath.

I try to resist his seduction – House i-I I can't. This isn't right- I look away but he lifts my face and forces me to look at him as his thumb softly touches my cheek.

-please- he pleads. I closed my eyes to resist my tears as thoughts came flooding. I know he is bad for me. I know he's gonna hurt me again... but this.. this is what I need and he knows it.

-You need me just as much as I need you tonight.- he says right after I thought it. I felt his lips brush against mine then he took them in a kiss. Soft sweet kiss. So painful....so addictive...

He kisses my lips once more as if he is taunting me, waiting for my decision. And I made it. I lean into him and take him in. I pull his jacket as I take a few steps back to walk us into the apartment. I break the kiss to close the door but he pushes me against it. As we went into kissing again, I took off his jacket and started kissing his neck. 

Then we made our way into the bedroom... I walked us both in and closed the door.

Our gazes met for a moment before I hurried toward him. Strong hands gripped me and hugged me tightly. House swung me in his arms, carrying me to the bed to put me on the edge of the bed. He reached for his shirt and took it off over his head. I smiled at him. House dropped his shoes and took off his pants. His dark, sexy gaze was fixed on mine.

I got up and began to undress. Naked House was waiting for me and watched quietly until I finished undressing. I approached him. I sighed as House leaned over, took me in, and spun. I found myself leaning over the bed on my knees before I could manage. His body covered mine nailed me under him. He growled and then dipped his nose against my neck. He took a deep breath and paused softly.

"Are you going to ride me?" He scared me.- No foreplay? Anything?-

- You are mine.-

- You scare me-

It's not my intention. "He nibbled on my earlobe. - I want you. The whole time you were gone I walked alone imagining the worst. I just want to be in you. I want you to scream my name and let your scent fill my mind. I need to feel your moist heat, dive deep into you, and hold you as long as I can keep us connected.

"Forget foreplay," I said in a shaky voice, horny at his words.

He gripped my hips with his hands but slid down my ribs until he embraced my breasts and used his grip to squeeze me tighter from his chest. He opened his mouth on my shoulders to allow his tongue to pass over my skin. His firm hands gripped my breasts, his thumbs teasing my nipples until they stiffened.

I reached between their bodies until my palms ended up on his thighs. I hesitated for a moment before moving them and hugging his firm buttocks. I pulled him harder against my body and began to wiggle my ass against his stiff cock. I let go of his ass and ran a hand between our bodies until my fingers wrapped around his thick spear's hot, hard flesh.

House shifted at my fingers, allowing me to caress him. I shifted my hips and lowered my chest to the mattress. I adjusted it until the head was exactly where I wanted it and then he pushed it. I was wet and ready for him as he slowly pushed into my cunt. A loud moan welcomed him. He fulfilled the painful need I felt.

My body expanded to accommodate his wide erection. It was beautiful. I moaned, moving my hips to pounce on him. House stepped back a little and then let go of my breasts with his hands, sliding along my skin to my hips. Strong hands embrace me there.

He receives it well and he pushes it faster, deeper. My moaning gets louder from the miraculous pleasure of his drumming cock.

- You're so tight and hot. So wet for me, 'he growled. - I don't want to hurt you.-

"You can't," I gasped. - God. I feel like there is only you. When you move in me nothing else exists.-

House pulled out and then pushed him hard and fast. I was sobbing. House stiffened, stopping his hips, his dick buried deep inside me.

"Don't stop," I begged.

- Did I hurt you?-

- You didn't. God, you didn't. It's so good. Don't stop, House.-

He growled and nibbled on my neck. He ran his tongue over the delicate flesh of the side of my neck. I tried to pounce on him, but House held my hips firmly in place.

He began to move again, entering and exiting my slippery canal faster and faster. My body tensed in anticipation of the upcoming orgasm and my fingers gripped the edge of the bed. There was the pleasure that grew in me as he snarled and pounded me tightly, stroking the nerve endings that yearned for relief.

 He shifted and rammed into me again and again but at a new angle, hitting the point that took me into a wave of ecstasy. 

My body twitched around him. I was shaking as I came. His body nearly knocked me to the bed as he let go of my shoulder with his hand. He shook his head and a loud sound escaped his mouth as it began to swell inside me. I threw my head against his shoulder as new waves of pleasure hit me. I screamed his name again. We were both out of breath and lying on the bed with me squeezed under him when there was calmness after sex.

I love House. I never thought that something so powerful could exist between two people. I never want to leave him or be without him. So I left my past life. I was sure, once and for all, that I had done the right thing. House recovered before me. He lifted some of his weight from my back and laughed.

- I missed you. -

I opened my eyes and turned my neck to look over my shoulder.

- It's only been a few days. -

- It's been a long few days. –

We talked for a little while before he said he wanted to go again...and so we did... until the sun showed itself before the horizon.