Part 12

I walk in and that's then I see her.

Flashbacks from last night's dream came back and I felt flustered. I cleared my throat once I realized they were all staring at me. I enter swinging the door behind me and walk over towards the coffee machine. They started talking about the new case they found.

Every damn time I looked at her, the only thing I could see was her on my table, her legs on my shoulder... No, I shouldn't.

Allison's POV

Ugh, that hangover is killing me. I shouldn't have drunk so much... As the boys and I talked over our new case, House burst open the door completely bedazzled. He and I held eye contact for a moment 'till he greeted us and walked in.

Weird.....

As usual, I went to the lab to do some tests and an hour later House comes in. I didn't say anything but just kept on with my work. He stood for a few seconds then started walking around the table, looked for a chair to sit on. He found one and slid it next to me. He sat down and started to stare at me. I still didn't say anything although his presence was very arousing. I cleared my throat and tried to continue my work however that was super difficult considering he put his head on his palm and stared at me like he is a child looking at cotton candy. Out of nowhere, he said - you have pretty hair-. I gave him a confused look and he gave me a few blinks.

-Are you high?- I ask and he looks off to the side as if he's thinking then looks back at me –maybe- he says. I put down the tools I used and turn towards him. As we were looking at each other, his eyes dropped on my lips. I bit it to see his response, his pupils dilated, fixating on them even more.

- why are you here House?- I ask and right there his eyes meet mine.

-I don't know- he says.

-is there something you need?- I ask him . he looks down and sighs then looks back up.

- no but there is something I want- he says then looks at my lips again. I knew what he meant but I had to be sure.

-and that is?- I ask.

He stares at me then stands up to leave. I couldn't just let him leave without giving me an answer.

-wait- I say as I grab his hand to turn him around. He does so and we are now, chest to chest.

- I think I want it too- I say holding my breath. The way he looked at me, it was almost like I had to kiss him.

As we stare deep into each other's eyes, he starts to lean in as do I.

Our lips connect and I could feel his beard brushing against my skin as our kiss deepens. Motion between us syncs up, going a bit faster. He takes a step pushing me towards the table. His one hand is on my waist, both of mine are cuffing his face. His tongue connects with mine, swirling around and exploring. I broke the kiss to catch some air, then look at him again. I felt his bulge rubbing against my stomach which made me chuckle.

-not here- I said.

-then where?- he asks.

-somewhere....private- I answer while giving him a wink. He smirked at me then leaned in again to kiss me but much more softly. Our moment was ruined by my pager that startled the both of us.

-duty calls- I say and give him a quick smile before I left him.