Stylist Noona Pt 89 (We Have To)(smutx3)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you!" You shove the key in your pocket. And stifle another yawn.

"You sleepy babygirl?" Yoongi doesn't let that one slide. "I'm gonna go nap if you want to join me."

"That actually sounds really nice." You excuse yourself and promise to do karaoke later.

Yoongi takes you into his room, closing the door behind you. You floop into his bed, humming a sigh.

"Hoseok really thinks he's slick doesn't he?" He leans against the door, crossing his arms over his chest with an all too smug look on his face.

"What?"

You right yourself on the bed with a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach.

"Hey don't pretend you don't know." He saunters over to the bed, stripping off his flannel, tossing it off to the side. "I heard you in the car earlier. You guys were clearing fucking."

"But we were quiet how-"

"So you admit you were?" His veiny hands grip the back of your knees, pulling you inch by inch closer to the edge of the bed.

"I- didn't say that..."

"You're a terrible liar babygirl. I could swear I heard the slapping of skin when I was packing up the other car, but I wasn't sure until you just confirmed it for me." You're at a loss for words as you stare up at him, mouth gaping open like a fish. "You guys fucked when we said we wouldn't. You've been bad, babygirl."

"I'm s-sorry-" You're not sure what else to say.

"Maybe, but your ass sure will be. Strip." He grips the hem of his shirt pulling it off smoothly, immediately going to undo his pants.

"You're not going to tell the others?"

"Hmm? No, why would I when I want to fuck you too?"

He's completely stripped and now fumbling at your jeans button.

Oh what a tangled and kinky web we weave. And the prices we pay for our deception is great.

"We all make sacrifices, don't we?" You smirk stripping down to your bra, lifting your hips for Yoongi to pull off your pants.

"Mm we sure do." He groans when you palm him through the thin fabric of his underwear. The feeling of him getting nice and stiff for you has you wet beyond belief.

He cups your heat, rubbing it softly before pulling back the soaked cotton. Leaning one hand down next to you he hovers looking deep into your eyes. All at once his lips are locked to yourself and his fingers dive into you, massaging your gspot with 2 fingers while his thumb rubs over your clit.

You moan into his mouth and dive your hand down into his underwear, gripping his warm hard cock. Stroking it you earn some growls back into your mouth.

Breaking the kiss he glances over at the clock.

"Shit- gotta do this quickly, I told them I'd make lunch." Kneeling down he's diving tongue first into your pussy. One hand presses down on your pelvis making sure you can't get away from him, Not that you'd want to right now. While his other fingers are still deep inside you as his tongue laps up your juices.

"Oh Yoongi-" You breathe between moans of ecstasy. His hair is woven between your fingers and you ball your hand into fists.

"God it's been too long." He groans sucking on your clit, flicking his tongue over the bud quickly.

You're extra sensitive today and he's making your back arch off the bed at impossible angles. "I'll never get tired of eating you out."

A growl vibrates against you, fanning the fire already raging between your legs.