And just on typing his name, a long list of him came, his images, his bio data, all the news about him, his pics with his girlfriends which were all foreigners, all sort of reasons of his break up and all. With passing moment, Nandini was opening every news and was going in details.

She zoomed his pics with girls and would admire the pretty girls in the pic. Now she was feeling insecure and that was making her feel low and upset which resulted in, that when Manik came back, he saw her dull self. He thought may be she is not feeling well suddenly, which is why for one hour he didn't ask her anything but than gave in. He came to her and asked.

Ma-what's wrong?

Nandini was a bit mixed in her negative feelings. She was scared that maybe Manik will confirm all the news, or maybe he will remember his exes and would realise the difference of beauty btwn them and her and might get back the dead feelings.

She was not ready to hear the truth which is why when he asked her about her dull self, she started thinking more and Manik could see her thinking expressions and all that frowns coming and going. He waited patiently for her but when it was beyond enough, he asked again.

Ma- char ghante mei aisa kya hogaya that tumhare chehre ka rang hi chala gaya?

Nandini looked back at him and started blinking her eyes, still thinking, while Manik waited for her again. Out of nowhere, Nandini came close to him and surrendered herself on his chest, she hugged him tight enough along with resting her cheek on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Manik immediately locked his arms on her back securely and asked her again.

Ma-kya hova hai Nandini?

In reply Nandini just snuggled in him more and Manik took all of it. Having enough of this behaviour of her, he broke the hug, bend down and bit and picked her up in bridal style and came on the couch. He made her sit and sat beside her and asked.

Ma-batao kya hova hai?

But there was silence and Manik could see that she had lots of questions and doubts in her eyes. Manik again said politely.

Ma-dekho Nandini..........tum bataogi nhi k problem kya hai toh solution kaise niklega..........tell me what is it?

Finally Nandini spoke.

Nan-did you have girlfriends before me?

Manik left a laughing gasp along with saying.

Ma-WHAT!!!!!!

He giggled a bit and said.

Ma-you are saying girlfriends.........not even a single one but plural?

He scoffed and said.

Ma-how did you manage to think like that?

In reply, Nandini took hold of the tab and showed him all that she saw and Manik understood from where her brain got washed. He hhmmed than came close to her and took her in his arms. He opened a tab, that showed him with a girl with blonde hair on the streets of Florida and they holding hands and walking.