Firework

19 Days Until Extermination...

"There's another target that I'm after," Arackniss said, before aiming his gun at Anna's head. "I'm actually here for you."

"Are you kidding me, right now?!" Anna shouted. Neither Alastor nor Angel moved, fearing that Arackniss would fire the gun before they could get to her in time.

"Who hired you?" Alastor asked.

"Who else, do ya think? The big headed TV and pimp rat," Arackniss told him.

"Vox and Val?" Angel smirked and snickered. "Huh, I guess they're still pretty pissed."

"Well, pissed or not, I've still got a job to do," Arackniss finger was almost pressing slightly on the trigger, ready to go off.

Alastor saw his shadow appeared behind Arackniss, underneath him, waiting.

"Well, then, you're going to fail miserably," Alastor snapped his fingers, signaling to someone one. Arackniss noticed that something was up.

"What the hell are you talking about?-" Alastor's shadow grabbed Arackniss by his feet, making him lose his balance, firing the gun off in the air, instead. Quickly, Angel tackled him down onto the ground and knocked the gun from out of his brother's hand. He used his arms to pin Arackniss down.

"Get off of me, Anthony!"

Angel laughed. "How does it feel to be on the bottom?"

However, Arackniss freed an extra pair of his arms and punched Angel right in the chest, right where his unhealed injury was. Angel groaned and stumbled back. Arackniss got up but was subdued by Alastor's shadow as it wrapped around him.

"Let me go!" Arackniss growled, struggling to break out from the shadow's grip. Anna noticed that there was something wrong with Angel.

"Angel?" she asked concerned. He started to sway a little as everything he saw was spinning violently around around him. Angel felt his chest starting to burn more and more as if it was on fire. Anna screamed as she and Alastor saw the spider demon fall onto the ground.

"Angel!" Anna shouted and ran over to him, as did Alastor, confused. Arackniss watched, confused as well. Anna tried to shake Angel awake but received no response from him. Alastor noticed that Angel was gripped his chest tightly with his hand. Anna looked down to where he was looking at as well and pulled Angel's hand away from his chest and buttoned his suit. Alastor's and Anna's eyes widened as they saw Angel's injury.

"I thought that it was healed?!" Anna shouted, worried. She turned to Alastor who looked troubled as well. "I thought you said that if a demon was struck with a exterminator's weapon it'll take awhile for them to heal. It's been past a week!"

"It is true that I said that but, I didn't know the severity of this," Alastor told her.

"He's dying," Arackniss told them.

"Don't say that!" Anna shouted at him. "That's your brother and you don't care for him? No wonder he doesn't talk about you!"

"That selfish bastard left us! If anyone's to blame it's him!" Arackniss shouted.

"Angel only took those drugs to escape from his mafia life! He wanted no part in it!" Anna shouted at him. Arackniss frowned, staring at her silently.

"Let's go back to the hotel and ask the angel for some explanation for this," Alastor told Anna.

"What do we do about him?" Anna asked, pointed at Angel's brother. Alastor smirked which sent a cold shiver down Arackniss spine.