Once Upon A Time

Alastor sat with his hand resting underneath his chin while he squeezed his other hand. Small droplets of blood dripped as a large tentacle was summoned, smashing into a floating blimp that was flying above him. It grabbed the blimp shaking it until a snake like demon came crashing out the window along some egg people.

"I don't know why I reacted like that. I've never felt any thing like that before." Alastor murmured under his breath. His shadow hovered next to him, leaning closer, whispering.

(Why not kill her then?) His shadow had a dark expression on his face with a scary grin.

"Why keep her alive?" Alastor questioned. He laughed. "My friend, even i don't know. She stirs something in me something that I've never felt in a long time. Not since, mother..." His eyes drifted down. Alastor's shadow frowned with an angry expression on his face as he crossed his arms.

(She's ruining everything! You've forgotten what you promised to do!) Alastor shifted his gaze on his shadow.

"Oh, I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do?" Alastor asked. He stood up abruptly, making the shadow back up. Alastor narrowed his gaze at the shadow, glaring at it, scowling. "How dare you question me!? I know exactly what I'm doing and I will proceed with the plan!" He yelled.

"You know, if you keep talking to "yourself" people are going to think that you're crazy," the two heard a familiar voice call out. Alastor and his shadow turned to see Rosie and Mimzy. "Not that you're already are." Rosie smiled as she finished. Alastor grinned.

"Why if it isn't my two favorite ladies!" He replied. "Why are you here?" The two women walked over to him. Mimzy held out Alastor's monocle to him.

"You left this," she said. Alastor stared at it in silence with an owlish look. He took it from her putting back on.

"I've completely forgotten about it," he replied. "Thank you, ladies."

Rosie looked to the side, seeing the remains of Pentious blimp, exploded all over the streets. The snake demon was trying to crawl away but Alastor manipulated his tentacle to catch him and was now smacking the poor guy back and forth, slamming him on the pavement. His egg bois were screaming in terror as they ran around trying to get away as more tentacles came after them.

"So your venting your rage on this poor unfortunate fellow?" Rosie laughed with a twisted smile on her face.

"He was flying that obnoxious contraption in my territory. So I had to teach him a lesson." Alastor answered, shrugging his hands. Rosie looked at Mimzy before looking back at the radio demon. She smiled.

"Are you sure that this doesn't have to do with a certain human?" Alastor stiffened, dropping Sir Pentious in midair and the snake landed face first right on the sidewalk.

"No, not in the slightest! Even if I was, which I'm not, she overreacted!" Alastor said. The two girls looked at each other with suspicious looks on their faces by the way Alastor acting.

"Well, you did slap her on the butt. Can't you see from her point of that how that can be odd?" Mimzy pointed out. "I wish that you would do that to me." She murmured so quietly that Alastor didn't hear that last part.

"No, how so?" He asked.

"She is from a different time than you and me, Al," Mimzy said. Alastor raised an eye not exactly understanding what she meant.

"Are you telling me that I've offended her?" He questioned. Both girls nodded.

"Yes," Mimzy replied.

"Absolutely," Rosie commented.

"Pardon me, ladies, " Alastor said. "I need to go. Thank you for the chat."