Inside Of Every Demon Is A Lost Cause

A limo drive down the street in the crowded populated city. Three people were inside. One was a girl who had long blond hair and red rosy cheeks, wearing a black bow tie with overall slacks over a white buttoned shirt, with sleeves rolled up neatly up to her elbows. There was another girl sitting beside her, talking to her. She had grey skin and white hair that resembled a moth's, which covered her left eye, that had a glowing pink X over it. She was wearing a light mini-dress, over a grey tank top underneath, with pale light blue X's on her chest, and mismatched stockings. One was a pink and black striped, while the other was solid black.

Last, was a demon with white hair, covering all over his body. He resembled the traits of a spider. The spider demon was wearing some eyeshadow and had pink irises. But, his left eye it was black, instead with no pupil. He also had a single golden fang from the rest of his teeth, wearing a black and pink bow tie with pink and white striped jacket with a small cluster of fur puffed to resemble breasts. Also, wearing a black choker, and red gloves, and high black stockings. The spider demon was relaxing with his arms rested behind his head, without a care of even listening. He hummed quietly to himself, while the two girls conversed.

"I'm starting to think that we should call this whole thing off, Charls. We aren't getting anywhere and now we have barely little time left before the next extermination." The moth demon said, sadly.

"Vaggie, we can't. We're close, I know that we are. Angel's really have been making some progress." Charlie said.

Angel made a smug smirk as he opened his eyes, crossing his arms. "Fuck yeah, I have. I have clean for two weeks now. No more drugs for me!" Vaggie frowned.

"Then what's that you're holding in your hand?" Vaggie pointed out. Charlie and Angel looked and saw that the spider demon was holding a small bag of white powder full of Angel Dust.

"Angel." Charlie sighed, disappointed.

Angel growled. "Damn it! I guess I am a hopeless cause after all." Charlie frowned.

"Don't say that! You're not hopeless. At least you're trying, that's what counts. We're close, I can feel it even if it's right in front of us."

"I hope you're right, Hon." Vaggie said. "It's hard enough with the radio demon staying at the hotel. He's scaring away any potential clients."

"That's not true. I mean, I know that Al can be a bit hostile at times, particularly threatening other demons." Charlie laughed, nervously. "But, he's got the hotel's best interest at heart." Vaggie looked at Charlie with disbelief.

"I can't believe you're defending him!" Vaggie shouted. "When are you going to see that he doesn't care about anything! This whole redemption plan is all just a big amusement for him. We're just an amusement for him!"

Charlie looked down in thought then turned her head looking out the window. Her eyes widened when something caught her attention.

"STOP THE CAR!" Charlie exclaimed.

The limo came to a screeching halt as the wheels screeched on the pavement, like a chalkboard. However, the sudden stop made Angel slam his face, hard against the widow. The spider demon growled as he hissed in pain, rubbing his head.

"Charlie, what the fuck?!" Angel demanded, angrily.

Charlie opened the door and climbed out of the seat, with Vaggie following after her with a cautious look on her face. Curious, Angel purred as he poked his head out to see the two girls standing in front of something lying on the ground. The spider demon climbed out and walked over to them for a closer look. He looked down to see a woman lying on the ground, unconscious.