36.

Double update bc I love yaa🙄🤓

~~

“Finneas is going to be picking me up” I told billie as i brush my teeth. 

“Why can’t I take you?” She mumbled. 

“I asked Finneas to, and today is your birthday so I don't want to make you do something boring” I spit and rinse my toothbrush off. 

“But-” I placed my finger over her lips. 

“No buts, he is picking me up” I walked to my room and changed. I wore a shirt and sweatpants topping it off with my beanie. Make sure to look casual. 

“What am I going to do?” She whined. 

“Maddie’s here” I told her. She sprung up. 

“I'll go hang with her,” She said walking out. 

“Okay” I said. I walked down stairs, looked at the fridge then the knock at the door. I opened it to the red head. I ruffled his hair. 

"Hello, " he says.

“Hello, let's go, Billie, I'll be back in an hour!” I yelled up. 

“Okay” Is what I heard when I walked out. 

We got into the car and drove. 

“So appointment,” Finneas said. 

“Yea she was standing there. Plus you got the message.” I winked

“Correct. Now the cake should be ready so let's get it.”

“You better have not of got a stupid cake.”

“No I got bright pink with little unicorns on it” I punched him in his arm. “Ouch! That hurt!” I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

~~~~~~

“Order for finneas and skyler '' The baker said. We nodded as he brought out the cake that Finneas got. It was definitely billie in a cake. I laughed.

“It has her logo on it,” Finneas told me. I forget that Billie's famous. Finneas grabbed the cake and brought it to the car. I opened the back door as he gently placed the cake on the back seat. 

“I forgot that she is famous now,” I told Fin as I sat down. 

“I don’t” He laughed. “I see her billboards everywhere.”

“I don’t pay much attention. Wait, isn't she supposed to go on tour.” I looked at him. His smile dropped. 

“Yes” he said with a frown

“When” 

“That is what billie has to tell you” He sounded upset that billie didn’t tell me. 

“Okay” Well this car ride became sad.

~~~~~~

“Put the cake over there,” Drew yelled at us. We did as told. I wobbled up to drew and zoe. I knew they were laughing on the inside. 

“Don't hold it” They began to laugh hysterically. After I punched them in the arms. 

“Lets get everything ready, the party starts in two hours.” I told them. It’s 5pm so the party starts at 7. 

“Okay fin let’s get back before bil thinks of something” I yelled while wobbling to the car. 

~~~~~~

“What took you so long?” Billie said walking down the stairs. 

“We went to the store, '' I said, holding up some ice cream and takis. Billie snagged the takis and I put the icecream away. 

“You look good today” I turned around and looked at her. “What!” I chuckled. “You do!” 

“Bil i’m just wearing the regular stuff” She looked at me like i was dumb.

“Okay and” She came closer. I smiled as she kissed me.

“Thank you,” I said. 

She gave me a hug but soon she just looked at me. 

“When’s the last time you ate.” 

“This morning” I lied. 

“What did you eat?” This started an investigation. 

“A bagel” I lied once again.

“There are no bagel’s here try again. If there were I would be playing tetris and grinding on them'' She smiled then walked over to the fridge and pulled out a tin of food. It was last night’s vegan pizza.

“What are you doing?” I asked watching her. No answer, she grabbed a plate and placed the pizza on it. She put it in the microwave and heated it up. 

“You're going to eat. I know you haven't eaten today, maddie told me  you didn't eat the other day either.” The microwave beeped and she took it out. I slid it on the counter over to me. “Sit,” She said. I obeyed but still didn’t touch the pizza

“Fine, I'll eat some too,” She said. She slammed the fridge door making me jump. 

“I’m sorry” I mumbled. She turned around. 

“What”

“Nothing” I said in a normal tone. She came around and pulled out my chair that I was sitting in. She sat on my lap and grabbed my face. 

“Don’t be sorry” Is all she said before hugging me once again and getting her food. She sat on the chair next to me and started eating. I watched her eat while I debated on eating it or just leaving it there to get cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:43pm. 17 minutes till her birthday starts. I changed into some decent looking clothes for her party. I walked downstairs. Mom and maddie left supposedly going to the store. 

“Blue, You know it's my birthday” She whined waiting. I told her we are going somewhere and she doesn't want to wait. 

“Billie, The dinner reservations are at 7, we will be there in 10 minutes, let me just get my shoes on” I wobbled over.

“Shoe” She corrected me. I punched her arm. 

“Hey! Don’t punch the birthday girl!” She yelled at me. 

“Yea yea whatever” I grabbed my keys ready to go. 

“That's going to leave a bruise” She looked at her arm then noticed my keys. “You're not driving” She took my keys. 

“Billie..”

“No if ands or buts. Your. Not. Driving. “ I rolled my eyes and sighed. We got into the car and I typed the address into her phone. Little does she know she is driving to her own birthday party. I was knocked out of my thoughts by billie. 

“What are you smiling about?” Billie said, looking back at the road. 

“Oh nothing” I leaned back in the seat. Billie placed her hand on my thigh and continued to the place. 

“Is this where we have reservations?” Billie questioned. I nodded and got out of the car. “It’s something alright” She said, grabbing my hand as we walked in. 

“Why is it dark?” She tried to look around. 

“SURPRISE!” Everyone yelled. I looked at Billie and she looked at me. I smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~

1 more chapter guyssssssss