13.

The alarm went off. I smacked it till it went off and rolled over. I don't want to go to school at all. But my mom's would be pissed if I didn't go. Ugh. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower like the usual. I walked downstairs to it being empty. So they are not home yet. I nodded to myself and grabbed my bag for school before I started walking to school. It's early but I don't care.

There was a nice breeze as I was walking. I kept walking till I got to the school. I walked to the gate.

"It's to early ma'am" The person said. I had my hood up. I'm usually the 'early' person. I put my hood down then they recognized me.

"Skyler! Okay sorry!" They said then opened the gate. I walked to the school and opened the doors. Teachers were arriving and going to their classes. I usually go to the art room. She can be nice. She just doesn't act like it durring class.

"Hey" I said walking in. She looked up. She had a messy bun in, skinny jeans, and a sweater. She gave me a gentle smile.

"Hey skyler. So what you doing here early" I went to the nearest stool and set down.

"Oh my mom and sister is not back so there's nothing to do" I told her. She nodded.

"You know, your mom was quite an artist. No wonder you draw so good" She smiled then went back to looking at her computer. My mom was a good artist. But I've never seen her even draw. I don't even remember the last time she picked up a pencil.

"Wait, how do you know my mom" I asked. She smiled like almost all teachers do.

"We actually grew up together. She was a good friend. We also had art class together so that's how i know she can draw really good" She tells me. I guess i don't really know my mom.

"What else" I said excitingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the bell rang and got up.

"Thanks" I said to her.

"Welcome"

I walked out of the art room and to my first class. I felt my phone vibrate in my hoodie pocket.

Billie

Where r u

I was in the art room. Y

Oh ok

What did
something happen

Oh no nothing
happened

Ok see ya in class

K

I put my phone back into my pocket. I walked into my first class. Into the corner i go. Yay. Rose already was sitting down in her seat.

"Hey" I sat down. She looked at me. We are still friends i think.

"Hey" she answered.

"How was the party" I'm trying to start a conversation.

"It was fine. How was billie" She said back. I froze.

"How did you know that I was with billie" I asked her. I was really listening now.

"I saw you guys getting icecream" she turned around facing the front of the room. I leaned back in my seat and waited for billie to arrive. What else did she see. God damn it. She walked in with her usual big cloths, chains, rings, and today she had a beanie. She sat 2 seats away from me because I have mostly dumbasses I was friends with around me. I sighed as the teacher started talking.

"Your projects will be expected to be done by the end of the week" He said. I sighed and almost smacked myself in the head. I mean i do already have a good grade in this damn class so it wouldn't be a problem to fail this. I don't think we are going to fail this though.

"We can work on them today in class so get with your partners and find a spot around the room and start working" He finnally said. I stood up and walked over to him. (Bro I forgot his name)

"Can me and billie go into a different room this one is crowded a little" I asked. He nodded and I waved for billie to follow. She got up and came with me. We went to an empty old class room and began to work.

"Whats are project again" She said. She forgit. I mentally slapped myself in the head.

"Its about relationships" I reminded her.

"Oh right" she said. "I still don't like it how in a love relation type thing where you have to be fully committed to that one person. That's bullshit" She started saying.

"Well yea that can be a downfall but if you really love or like that person you would do that." I had my phone out recording are conversation because we always forget to right it down.

"Good point." She looked over at my phone.
"Stop recording" She said. I looked at ger confused. "just do it"

I pressed the pause button.

"Okay how do you tell someone that you like them" She shot out. I looked at her wide eyes.

"I don't know i guess you just can walk t to them and tell them." I told her.

"Okay." She looked down at her blank paper.

"Who do you like?" I asked. She looked back up at me.

"Well uh, its the chick with blond hair, well that don't help" she slapped herself.

"Don't slap yourself" I told her.

"Why im a dumbass someone with blond hair could be anyone" she sighed.

"Well what are other things about her"

"Well uh she wears a lot of necklaces. She usually has a hoodie on" she starts spiting out. "Does that help" she asked.

"Yep" I nodded "i think your talking about Caroline"

"Yea that's her name" she light up. She smiled at me. I gave her a smile but on the inside it felt like I was collapsing. I shrugged it off and we continued.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked home thinking about random stuff. But billie kept coming into my mind. I kept pushing it away for a long time. I stood at the cross walk waiting for the cars to go by. It felt like a million years as I watched the black, blue, red, white, silver cars drive by. Finally there was no one and i started walking.

"Wait up" I heard a voice coming from behind me. I make it to the end of the cross walk and so does she.

"What do you want rose" I told her.

"I just wanted to talk and walk" she held her hands up in defence.

"Well we are walking now start the talking" I said.

_______________

Bro i wrote this while the teacher was next to me
I'll continue this into the next chapter 👀.