26.

We sat in the car for what seemed a long time. We were still in the back seat out at 'The best place on earth'. I sat on billie's lap and we talked. Mostly about random things. I never put my shirt back on so im just sitting in the car with a bra on and I do still have pants.

"We should start heading back" Billie said. I don't want to move though. "Baby, we have to" She started saying.

"Fine" I gave her another kiss before moving to the front.

"Put this on" She handed me my hoodie and i slipped it on. She started the car and headed back home.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey maggie" I said walking into their house. She gave a warm smile and said hello back. We talked for a little because billie and finneas had to do something. Soon enough me and Maggie's conversation died off and so we sat in silence. I heard billie and finneas arguing about something. I excused myself and went to where the commotion was coming from.

"NO TAKIS ARE WAY BETTER THAN DORITOS" I heard billie scream. I knocked on the door and it went silent. I cracked open and met eye contact with billie. She smiled and scooted over. I opened the door more and finneas was already looking at the door.

"Hey skyler" He said. He had his guitar out. I sat down next to billie.

"Nice guitar" I told him. He looked like a  little kid in a candy store when i said that. Him and billie started arguing again as i looked around this small room of theirs.

"Skyler" Finneas said. I looked at him totally confused to what he said. "Can you play" He held the guitar for me to grab.

"Well- um- I guess I can" I stumbled over my words.

"Fin she can play" Billie chimed in. I looked at her and gave her a what the fuck face. "She has a guitar on her wall" She continued telling him. "Her mom told me that her and her gra-" I covered her mouth with my hand. She bit my hand.

"BRO" I yelled and grabbed my hand. It hurt like a lot. "God damn it" Standing I started walking away from billie and went to her room.

"Skyler I'm sorry" Billie came runnin after me. I waved her off. "Are you ok, I'm so sorry" I nodded. She sat down on her bed an laid down. I climbed onto her lap and just looked at her.

"What you doin mamas" She smirked.

"Well" I said putting my finger up to my mouth. She flipped us over now I was the one laying on the bed. I smirked at her move.

"Someone's wet" I said lookin down at her pants. She laughed.

"Just shut up and kiss me already" She said. I connected are lips, they started moving in sync. It turned into a heated makeout session. We stopped and caught are breath and she laid on top of me. She played the the hem of my shirt. Slowly trying to take my shirt off.

"Billie, your parents and brother are home" I told her. I played with her blur hair.

"Then let's go to your house. Mom and maddie are not there" She looked up. It's cute how she calls my mom, mom. She is true about one thing. They are no home.

"Why are you almost always correct." I dragged out. "Get your wet pussy off of me and go change." I commanded her. She smirked and went to her closet and took off her shirt and pants. I looked away. It's a habbit.

"Someone's uncomfy" She said I looked at her and she grabbed her keys.

"I- uh- so-" I jumbled up my words. She got closer and grabbed my face gently.

"You better speak now cause later your only going to be screaming my name" She smirked and let go. I heard her laugh a little as she walked out of the room. Finneas walked in after she walked out.

"You look like you've seen a ghost" He said concerned. I gave him a half smile.

"I'm alright" i chuckled an gave him a hug. "See ya later alligator" I waved to him as i walked away.

I got in bils car and we headed off to my house.

~~~~~~~~~

Billie pushed me against the wall a few things got knocked down bit who the fuck cares.  We started kissing her biting my bottom lip for access. I let her in. We were in the kitchen and not my bed. So she tapped my ass as I jumped up. She carried me to my room and i stood up. I pushed her onto the bed and got on top of her. I started down her beak sucking harshly.

"Mmm. Fuck skyler" Billie moaned. I went up to her ear.

"Names not skyler babygirl" I said and started for her neck again. I hummed sending vibrations through her.

"Daddy, fuck" She moaned again. I started playing with her shirt.

"May i" I looked at her. She nodded fast. Damn, billie is such a bottom sometimes. I got her shirt off revealing her chest. I smirked to myself, leaving little kisses down her. I slowly removed her pants, leaving her in her panties and bra. I left kisses on her inner thighs. She whimpered and was already wet.

"Stop teasing" Billie begged. She looked down at me and i looked at her an smiled. I ran my along her panties. Making her start begging more.

I went back up and removed her bra revealing her breasts. I gave one attention with one hand and the other i sucked harshly. She moaned in pleasure. I made my way down to her pussy. I didn't hesitate to shive 2 fingers in.

"FUCK!" She yelled. I smirked and continued pumping in an out. She arched her back and her eyes flickered.  I continued as billie climaxed. She was a moaning mess. She released and i cleaned her up. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and sat down beside her.

"Go get a shower bub" I told her.

"You really think i can get up" I laughed and helped her to the shower and ran water. I went back an changed the sheets and opened the door. There stood Ava. I balled up my fist. How the hell did I forget that they were here.

"Is your dad home" I asked. She just looked at me. I leaned on the side of the door waiting for a answer.

"No he is at the store" She looked at me like i was a stranger. I rolled my eyes. "Skyler wait. I need to tell you something" She walked up a little to the door.

"Me and dad are moving here, like with you guys. I didn't want to tell you because you've been busy and stuff. I was going to tell you this morning" She looked down. Waiting for my answer. I walked up to her an put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright. No telling mom about this" i nodded my head to the door. I still had my bra on so i honestly don't care, and my door is still broke. Like it dont have holes in it but like it dont lock. I don't think ava knew that thank God.

"Alright. But one condition" I looked at her. "Just let's go to dinner. We haven't hung out if forever." She gave a small smile. I nodded slowly.

"Alright" I agreed. "See you later" I told her before going back into my room. Billie sat on my bed with her bra and some panties. "Hot" I whispered. She heard me and laughed.

"Stop starring" Billie chuckled. "We will get even later, I'm tried now" Billie under the covers and closed her eyes. I laughed and got under to. We fell asleep cuddled together.

________

Ngl but I gave up writing this chapter💀💀