31.

"

Class today we have a new student" The teacher said. Billie looked at me. Scott, Megan, and Rose looked either frozen or puzzled. I shrugged at Billie, remembering what I said to finneas. 

"Don't worry alright. I know Billie will keep you safe if he ever tries to do something. Do you have feelings for him." 

She looked back up front while the teacher started talking once again. Aaron sat down in the far right corner away from us. Ava also started coming to this school, but she is in a different class than us. We did the normal, get books out, work on projects, and stuff like that. A sub teacher came in the middle of class so we just did nothing. We talked mostly, not caring what everyone else is. One thing she did say I did hear though.

"You will be presenting your projects within the next week" I think her name started with a T but I don't know. I looked at Billie and she looked at me. We turned in a project a few weeks ago. I will just ask him if we can have it back and make a copy or whatever we decide. 

~~~~~~

*Lunch*

"Can I still be with y'all" Aaron said to Scott. They were best buds before he moved. Scott nodded and looked at me. I nodded and he sat. I didn't eat because of one. I'm not hungry. Two. Because I don't want to. I felt a tap on my thigh. 

"You okay," Billie whispered. I nodded and sighed. Ava sat down at the end of the table. So now we have Me, Billie, Scott, Rose, Megan, Aaron, and Ava. The table is getting full. I leaned against billie's shoulder just looking at stuff. From the banners on the wall to the teens walking around the cafeteria. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. I saw a photo of me and billie like normal. 

"Hey bil" I said. She hummed in response. I played with her fingers and rings. "Why did you get a shark in the first place? '' I just wanted to talk about something ya know. 

"Well he was a foster pup. And we fostered him for a few days. Soon enough I adopted him and that is how I got a shark. Mom didn't really disagree about anything so we made it official. And shark is a cool name" She smiled. I laughed a little bit.  We heard the bell ring. I grabbed the trays and threw them in the trash. I came back to grab my bag and Aaron stopped me. 

"Can we talk?" He looked down at me. 

"No" I pushed past him. 

"Well I'm still coming over" He yelled while I walked away from him. 

"Why" I turned around. This was basically a yelling talk. 

"I'm going to see my girlfriend" He looked at Ava. I looked at her. I kicked the trash can, making it fall over and grabbed my bag. She knew. She knew. The bitch fucking knew. I walked to my next class. I got looked at walking around the halls pushing people that were in my way. Yes I know it's rude but I will apologize to them. I always do. Everyone knows that here so it's just another little thing happening in this big school.

*A week later*

I decided to go back to mom's. She knew about everything and totally understood it. Ava is still staying at are house along with her family. It’s getting a little annoying though. Billie was over along with Aaron. We were watching a movie. Billie and Ava are like bestfriends now. It’s funny, but yet annoying. 

“Hey babe, i need to use the bathroom” Billie told me. I got off of her and she went to the bathroom. Ava followed her and there Me and Aaron sat. 

“Can we talk about it” Aaron said out of no where. I looked over at him. 

“About what” I turned to him. 

“How we ended things, i mean, like i moved away for a year” He said. 

“Yes we can talk, i can’t stay mad at you forever.” I laughed a little bit about that. He smiled a little. 

“Okay, get your ass over here and give me a hug.” I gave him a hug and we started pulling away. I heard billie coming, Aaron Kissed me. He gripped my arms making it to where i couldnt get away. Billie walked in and stopped. She Started walking out of the door. 

“Billie its not what you think” I said starting to go after her.

“You guys were fucking kissing! Skyler you think i didn’t see” She started yelling. 

“He-” She cut me off. 

“Were done Skyler, i knew you would do something like this, everyone does.” Billie said going to her car. I stood there in disbelief. No this can’t happen. She drove off and i broke down. Maddie came outside where i was. I guess she heard everything. 

_____________________
Oh shit-