19.

it's , it's true i like her. I looked at the floor as megan came back and sat. I zoned out while they continued to play. I just was out of it. I heard everything and smelled everything. The smell of weeds, drunk people, sweat. And i heard a lot of things, like the glass bottle rolling on the floor, the music playing off in the distance, the people laughing, the sounds of people shuffling their feet. I heard my name once or twice. It was Billies' turn to spin the bottle. I saw her start to spin it but then i zoned out,

"Skyler" Scott said. I looked up at him, still half zoned out. Billie looked at me then i looked at her.

"Can we go" Billie asked. I nodded as we started to walk out. I went back to the group and told them. They said bye and i went to go find Billie again. I walked outside and saw her standing by a tree. I ran up to her.

"Did i do something wrong" i asked her.

"No, you did nothing" She said. She put on a fake smile. I sighed and we continued walking.

A car started following us. It was a black car. I grabbed billie's hand and she looked behind her. I motioned my eyes to the car and she nodded. I made sure that billie was in front of me cause i can. The car slowed to a stop as we continued to walk a little faster than before.

"Hey mommy," The male said.

"Not interested in small dick" I told him. I think i heard billie laugh a little. He got out of his car and we continued walking. I let go of billies hand and let her keep walking. I felt some hands grab my waist and pull me back. Billie turned around and i just waved her off and she looked at me. I turned around to look at the male. He looked to be in his late 20's early 30's. Black hair, white male.

"Come on you wont know that its small if you don's see it" He said, " give papa some pleasure" He looked at me. He definitely was not drunk.

"No thanks" I said as i got out of his grip.

"You just can't handle this big penis" He laughed. I turned around.

"Okay fine lemme suck it then" I told him. He smiled . it was a crooked smile. I shook my head as he started messing around with his pants. I got up close to him. "You are a complete dumbass" i said before punching him in the face. He fell down but picked himself up very fast. He swung his punch. Very lousy. I grabbed his head and brought it down while kicking him in his stomach. Easy. he fell over grabbing his stomach.

"Come on" I yelled at billie while running and grabbing her hand. Making her start running with me.

~~~~~~~~~

I changed into some new clothes and made some food. Yes i am going to eat today. I started walking upstairs. Billie is in my room on her phone. She didn't want to walk to her house.

"Your a Complete dumbass" I heard my voice come from the phone. Did she record it? I knocked on the door and walked in. I saw her turn her phone off really quick and set it down.

"Are you making food" She asked. She tensed up a little bit.

"Yea you want some?"

"Yes please." She nodded. I saw her relax. What was that for. I shook the thought away. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I look horrible.

"You look amazing" I heard billie say. I look over and she was standing in the doorway looking at me through the mirror. I shook my head.

"Are you alwasy looking at me" I asked.

"No not always" She answered with a little laugh. I shook my head again and walked past her to go get the food. I made some pizza. You can always have pizza. I got some vegan so billie could have some to. I grabbed a towel and took the hot pizza out of the oven.

"Oh my god! You actually made food." Maddie said as she walked down the stairs.

"It's not for you" I told her. She looked at me.

"Can i have one piece" She begged. I nodded and she celebrated with doing a little dance. I laughed at her and put her a piece to the side. I shook my head smiling and grabbed the still hot pan. I shook my hand after reaching for a piece. The bitch is hot. I shook my hand while i looked up at maddie. She already grabbed the one piece and shoved it into her mouth.

"What" She said with a mouthful of pizza. I laughed at her again and brought the pizza upstairs. It was about 2 am and i didnt burn the house down. Thats a win. I laughed at myself and walked into my room. I almost tripped on one of my shoes and almost dropped the pizza.

"It smells good" Billie said licking her lips.

"It should be, well i hope so." I said before setting down the plate. She grabbed a piece and started eating it. She looked at me while i debated eating. Well i said i was going to should i? I saw her look at me and she kept her eyes on me. I picked up a piece and ate it. She relaxed where she was and sank into the bed, and continued eating. I slowly ate and soon enough the pizza was gone.

"Were you that hungry" Billie looked at me.

"What"

"You ate almost all the pizza" She laughed and pointed to the empty plate. I felt my face go red. I put my face in my pillow. Soon enough i started to walk back downstairs to make billie some more pizza. I guess i did eat a lot of it. I felt my stomach to hurt because i haven't eaten in a while. I shrugged it off and continued walking to the kitchen.

"Where are you going" Billie whined. She got up off the bed and started following me.

"Making more pizza, because you said I ate most of it. Plus maddie is still up and wanted some" I laughed a little while still walking.

___________

My phone is way messed up so now I needs get a new one😪 THANKS FOR OVER 1.27K TYSM! I really thought this story would suck ass.