24

"If you really want to know," She shifted herself to face me and she put her phone down. "She kissed me in the bathroom."

I looked at her.

"Your lying" I said.

"Would I lie to you about that" She was looking at me intense. Well, it seemed like it.

"No" I said quietly. I looked away from her eyes. I looked up at the black tv. It's not even turned on.

"So that's what happened." I said. She was probably playing with her fingers on her rings. "When did it happen" I looked over at her.

"When you were sleeping. I got a sandwich for you but it never made it to your room" She chuckled a little bit.

"So she mads you loose the sandwich" She nodded. "She is going to pay i probably wanted that sandwich" I said jumping up. I heard her laugh and get up behind me. I ran around to find ava.

"Blue stop" Billie said behind me. She took some deep breaths and looked up at me.

"What" I smirked. She laughed.

"You doing this because a sandwich."

"Yep" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Your not mad right" She stood up. She was leaning on the wall before.

"Nope. I am mad about the sandwich" I laughed after saying.

"C'mon I'll make another one" We laughed walking back to the kitchen. This is the stuff that's nice. Little moments. We made it to the kitchen and i wrapped my arms around bils waist.

"Here ya go" She said turning around.

"Stop moving" I yelled at her. She set the sandwich down on a plate on the counter.

"Then let go" She said coldly. I let go and went to my room. Ava sat there on my bed.

"Sup" She said. I rolled my eyes and passed her. I grabbed my hoodie off the door knob where billie put it. I slipped it over my head.

"Where ya goin'" Ava sat up.

"None of your business." I glared at her. I walked out and to the front door.

"Where you going blue" Billie said. Still standing at the counter.

"Going for a walk" I sat down and slipped my shoes on. The floor was cold like always.

"I'm coming to then" Billie said running up to my room to grab her shoes. When billie came back ava was chasing her.

"What do you want ava" I yelled at her.

"She took the shit i had" She yelled back. I looked at billie and she held my notebook up. Billie was at the end of the stairs. Ava was in the middle of them. I was at the front door. I ran after Ava as she fled into my room. I know billie is coming. I slammed my door open with my whole body. It bursted open. Ava sat on the floor in the room in a corner.

"Get out of my room" I said trying not to burst out on her. She ran like a little kid and went somewhere else in the house. I felt billie grab my arm. I yanked it out of her grip and headed to the front door.

Things to do: Get a new door.

I walked out to the fresh air. I walked to the woods. Billie was behind me. I always walk. I don't care where. Walking. I think I've said that before.

~Flash back~

"Come on mamma" I yelled. I was 7 years old. Life was simple then. Nothing to worry about, you can have so much fun. Me and mad were running hand in hand in the woods. Leaves were a nice color red. My jacket was red and mad's was blue. Mad is maddie's nickname when we were little.

"Slow down" i heard momma say. Me and mad turned around. Momma walked with her hand in dad's. This was when he didn't have to go everywhere for work purposes.

"Go to the usual spot" Dad told me and mad. We raced down the hills, over the leaves and branches that were all over the ground. Red, orange, yellow, and some green leaves were covering the grass that will be covered soon. The "spot" was are family's spot in the woods. We would go there a lot as a family just to do things.

"Hurry up mad" I said. Maddie tripped over a branch an fell. She got up but her blue jacket had brown spots on it now because the mud. She grabbed her leg where there was a small rip.

"Let's go slow poke!" Mad yelled and raced off. I followed her through the trees and got to the log.

"Where's momma and pop" I asked mad. I use to say 'momma and pop' I do sometimes but no often now.

"They should be here soon" mad said..

~Flash back over~

Me and billie made it to the woods and back to the log. I sat down on the ground and leaned back. Billie sat next to me. It wasn't muddy today which was good. We sat there just watching the world go by.

"Can i ask you something" Billie broke the silence.

"Yea. What's wrong" I looked over at her.

"Nothings wrong but- how should I say this." she rubbed her forehead. "Skyler will you be my girlfriend" She looked at me like she was scared.

"Yes. Yes I'll  be your girlfriend" I laughed a little. I leaned over to her and gave her a kiss. She smiled and looked off. She laughed a little.

"What's so funny" i crossed my arms.

"You thought you were straight" She laughed. I punched her arm.

"Ouch"She yelled at me. Thank god no one could hear us.

"Good way to ruin the moment" I looked up at the sky.

"Yea, yea, at least I'm aloud to call you my girlfriend" She smirked. I rolled my eyes and leaned on her shoulder. She put her arm around my shoulder and we sat there for a while longer.

__________
Happy?