6

I don't think he heard it cause he was too busy. Boom the door opened. It wasn't Maddie or mom.

As the door opened I felt something warm shoot through me. I started crying more. I couldn't really see cause I was crying. I heard thuds and people screaming. I sat there. No clothes below my waist, on a bed, with my hands tied.

"SKYLER!" I heard someone say. I don't have the energy to move my head. So I sat there looking at the ceiling. I felt hands on my thighs I flinched.

"It's okay, it's only me," She said. I thought mom took her home. Wait what. I continued to cry. She helped me up as I can't stand it. I put my arm around her to help. I was able to put the clothing back on. She said James was being arrested as we speak.

"Do you want to take a bath?" She asked. I nodded and she walked me to the bathroom. She ran some water for me to get into

"Thank you," i said before she left. I got in and stayed there.

~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE WERE YOU!" I screamed at my mom. She was supposed to be taking Billie home but no Billie was just sitting in the living room and was the one who helped me after James.

"Skyler I'm sorry" She had a sad and disappointed look on her face as she looked at me. It's been about 4 days since what happened. Maddie apologized. I forgave her because she was in the shower and couldn't hear me. It makes sense. But mom, she should have been home.

"TELL ME! WHERE WERE YOU!" My voice began to crack. The doctor said I should not yell. I've been yelling and crying and I guess it's not helping my vocal cords.

"Skyler calm down. The doctor said not to scream" Mom said. I stormed off to my room. Well tried. I tripped over something and landed on my face.

"Fuck" I groaned in pain. Maddie came running. She has been blaming herself for everything that has been happening. She is also becoming protective over me. She is always with me and when Maddie is not around it's usually Billie. I like Billie being around and all but it just feels like I'm just a weight on her shoulders and I feel bad for it. I want her to have her own life and not have to worry about me.

"Come on," Maddie said while she helped me up.

~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang as everyone went to their classes. I sighed as I walked to the back corner. I got weird looks every day and it's getting annoying.

"I'm so sorry Skyler" is what I kept hearing all day. Well, I guess the whole damn school knows. I put my head down and I think I fell asleep.

"Get up," Rose said. I still talk to them sometimes. I yawned standing up. Me and rose were the only ones here.

"You fell asleep," She said annoyed.

"Yeah sorry" I stretched my arms as we walked through the empty hallway.  We headed to lunch. I don't eat anything so I walked to the table.

"Skyler you are no longer allowed at this table. Go" Scott said before pointing in the other direction.

"Dude no this is the only table I sitting at," I said firmly. He knew I sat here every day since I got to high school. I don't like sitting or going to new places.

"Go now. No one wants you here." He said. I looked at rose and Megan, they looked down feeling guilty.

"This is bullshit. Fuck you guys" I said while walking outside. I open the door as the fresh air hit my nose.

I walked out to the parking lot and out to the gate. This is not private, most people think that because of the gates at the entrance but it's not. I sat near the exit or entrance based off of where you see it and put my hood up. The clouds became darker and the wind started picking up, then the rain started to fall. Great. I got back up and headed to the shelter part behind the school and sat down there. I don't care if I get wet but I don't feel like getting wet right now. Kids ran to their houses as they poured, and thunder came which made me jump.

"You always going to be scared by thunder," Billie said as she walked up. She was wet. I bet she was looking for me. I didn't want to go to the hiding spot place thing because I knew she would have found me there. I sighed as I buried my head into my knees. 

"What do you want," I said. I think that sounded as if I didn't want her here. "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh," I said looking up at her. Her big clothes got all wet so it looks heavy. 

"It's alright blue, it didn't sound like it was harsh. You just seem like you're having a really bad day." She stated. I nodded as she sat down. Why couldn't people just be nice for once in their life? I felt a tear go down my face but it was a little dark and I was wet so it seemed as if it was just rain. 

"Let's go. I don't feel like going back in there. I'm just going to go home." I said while getting up. she nodded as we headed off to my house. 

------------------------------------------------------------

sry for not updating for a while. Got my phone taken