23.

It took me a minute to bring myself up from the floor and I found a person smashing their lips on mine.

I pushed them back.

"What the fuck" i yelled. She shrugged. I'm so close to flipping out on this fucking girl.

"Name's-" I cut her off.

"I don't want to know your fucking name." I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped the lipstick off my face. Gross. She stood there and watched me.

"Move" I said. She scooted over and let me out. I went to skyler's room and sat on her bed. I took my shoes off and placed them where i put hers. I went back to the bed and laid down. I looked at the ceiling like she does. It is like a blank canvas. White. I felt her move, and she slipped her hand around my waist. I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~skyler's pov~

I opened my eyes. The sun was not out. Weird. Realization hits me once again. Dad's gone. I tried to get up but someone was there. I looked behind me a sleeping billie. I laughed to myself, I moved her hands and converted her with the blanket. I noticed my hoodie was hanging on the door knob. I made sure I didn't make a sound and slip out of my room.

"Hey" I said quiety. Maddie ran over and gave me a big hug. I looked at the clock in the living room. 2:17am.

"You should go to sleep" I said slipping out kf the hug. I know she is tired.

"No, I'm not tired" She said. I looked over at the couch. Ava was sitting there.

"Why is Ava here. I haven't seen her since we were in elementary" I whispered. I know she is up so i don't want her hearing anything.

"She's here with uncle mike" I nodded. I walked over to the couch.

"Hey" ava looked at me.

"Your girlfriend is rude" She said looking back at her phone. Girlfriend? Huh? She is talking about billie.

"Her name is billie and she is not my girlfriend" i told her as I sat down.

"She said she was" I nodded and looked at the tv. The lion king was playing. I love that movie. Maddie sat down on the other side of me. We watched the movie and I had 2 heads on my shoulders and they were both sleeping. Slowly but surely I moved maddie and ava so I could get away. There were few lights on but that didn't stop me from getting to the backyard. The pool is good and all but we never use it. The water is clear blue. What did u expect it to be red or purple. I could make it red but I left that thought alone. I sat there for a long time i guess because the sun started to come up.

"Come inside it's cold out there" Uncle mike said. I laughed a little and gave him a hug.

"What are you doing up at 7am" I asked him. He laughed a little.

"I could ask you the same" His voice was deep. Sometimes it gets annoying. I don't mind it though. He placed his hand on my shoulder leading us to the kitchen.

"Let's make some eggs, sausage and toast for breakfast" Mike said. I nodded. I'm going to make some other stuff that's vegan. I grabbed the eggs and he grabbed some sausage out of no where. Weird ass. I cracked open an egg and started cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started placing the food onto plates. I set up the table too while everyone was still sleeping or so i think they are. I made a plate for billie that was a little different from the rest. She is vegan.

"Nice cookin sky" Uncle mike said. I gave him a gentle smile before going upstairs to wake everyone up. I woke up mom, grammy, and Tia. Tia is mikes wife. So she is are aunt. Ava and maddie were still downstairs. Mike woke them up when we were still cooking. I went to my room where billie was still sleeping.

"Billie wake up" I said shaking her arm. Her phone went off, it scared me.

"Ouch!" Billie said shooting up.

"Sorry" I told her as i got off of her. Yes. it scared me. I walked out of the room.

"Morning grammy" I said a little loud. She can't hear very well is what she tells us. I don't believe it though. She can clearly hear when someone talks about her behind her back.

"Morning sweet heart" I gave her a smile and she smiled back. I walked to the kitchen table. Every one was their except me and billie. I made sure there was an empty placement so i knew where billie would sit. I grabbed her plate off the counter and put it down. Ava watched me place the plate down across from her.

"Morning" Billie said coming from behind me.

"Morning billie" Mom and maddie said. She sat down across from ava and i sat beside billie.

"Who made the food" Tia said.

"Me and skyler" Mike said. I got looks because i don't cook a lot when others are over. Others i mean like family. I will cook when mom and maddie are here, thats different. I started eating along with everyone else. I saw ava and billie give each other looks like something happened between them. Ill find out later.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey bil" I said looking up from my phone.

"Hmm" She hummed.

"What's with you and ava" I looked at her.

"Is that her name" She kind of sounded pissed.

"Yea"

"If you really want to know," She shifted herself to face me and she put her phone down. "She kissed me in the bathroom."

___________________